Chapter 10 Unpleasantly Comfortable Compromise

Sidney was screaming in disgust in her mind and tried to pull away from him with no avail. Freddy held her locked onto him and the room shifted and he was now straddling her on top of his bed. When he finally pulled away he had her pinned down with his hands and knees.

"Let me go!" She screamed in horror trying to struggle out of his grip attempting to ignore the taste of blood and Freddy's charred tongue that lingered in her mouth.

"No! You have no idea how much this thing has done to me. I just want to be touching you, feeling you, all the time! Even when you're awake now I can't stop watching you. The only time this compulsion goes away is when I'm physically touching you and even then I don't want to stop. You did this to me and you're going to have to deal with the consequences!" He rasped angrily releasing her hands that were now held being held down by invisible bonds and sliced her shirt open.

"No! Get off of me! Please! I'll stay away from you I promise!" She screamed trying to free her legs.

"It's too late! You should've listened to me the first time and stayed away!" He yelled back at her slicing the top of her pants open making her let out a terrified shriek. She turned her face away from him and when she looked back at him he was completely naked sitting on top of her and so was she. Her eyes traced his scarred chest and she was too afraid to look any lower. Freddy knew that there was no turning back and no stopping now that he had gotten this far and he didn't want to.

He knew she had never been with anyone before making it all the more exciting for him. He couldn't even remember the last time he had just simply played with himself. The past ten years he had been so fixated on getting his revenge on Westin Hills and the children of Elm Street for what they did to him and his daughter that he never even bothered to take care of his own needs, but now nothing was going to stop him from doing that with Sidney.

She screamed hysterically beneath him and he lowered himself onto her pressing into her feeling her delicately soft skin against his scarred chest making her suddenly grow quiet.

"Stop! Please!" She begged as a tear ran down her temple and disappeared into her hair.

"Why?!" He demanded. "You don't even know what it's like to want someone."

"If you hurt me it won't even be enjoyable for you, so what's the point?" She spat at him trying to think of anything that could make him want to stop. He had completely overpowered her and she knew the only way out was if someone woke her up.

"I never said I was going to hurt you." He said with a devious smile leaning into her more putting his lips to her ear. "I want you to enjoy this as much as I am. If I do it right you might even want to do it again." He cooed making her eyes go wide as he brushed his cheek against hers and he sat up on top of her. She could now feel his hardness rest on her stomach making her let out a scared cry.

"That'll never happen! You're insane if you think I'd ever want you!" She screamed and with all the strength she had left she used her legs that were pinned down under his knees to knock him off balance and onto the floor. Concentrating as hard as she could she jolted up in her own bed, quickly looking around her room she let out a cry and let herself fall face first into her pillow and screamed until she ran out of breath.

There was a knock on her door and she slowly lifted her head from her pillow to find that she had a bloody nose from concentrating so hard to wake herself up. Another light knock was heard.

"Sidney are you ok in there?" Brent asked on the other side of the door. She quickly jumped out of bed pulling the covers over her bloodied pillow. Dipping the end of a tissue in her glass of water from the nightstand she checked herself in the mirror wiping the blood from her face and sat back on her bed.