Chapter Nine

Harry's P.O.V

It had been a week since Draco and I became official and I was very happy. He was very good to me but the downside of it was I was constantly harassed by Blaise because he seemed to be jealous.

 I walked into the gym and I was just making my way to Oliver when someone intercepted and pushed me to the ground. I groaned and shut my eyes because I was prepared for a beating.

"Get up, Potter." Blaise growled. 

"No thank you." I shook my head and kept my eyes closed but I felt him pick me up. I had started using contacts because it was easier to see what I was doing. Draco seemed to like it because I kept catching him just staring at my eyes. "Open your eyes." He demanded and I slowly opened my eyes. He smirked. "Enjoying my sloppy seconds?" He asked.

"Um I-" I said. He bit his lip and punched me in the face. I groaned and grabbed my face as my eyes started to water. He pushed me to the ground and started punching me, hard. I heard a couple people egging him on and some trying to get him off of me.

"What the fuck Potter?! Fight back!" He hissed. I just lied there as he punched and kicked me. The pain was a lot but nothing I wasn't used to.

"Zabini! Get off now!" Coach Hagrid demanded. I felt him being pulled off of me. One of my eyes was throbbing and all I saw was red from blood. "Potter, are you alright?" He asked. I groaned in response and started coughing. I felt arms around me and I started flinching.

"Hey Harry, shh it's okay." I heard Oliver say. "It's only me." He soothed. I groaned as he got me to my feet. Out of one eye, I saw all eyes on me and I gave a little smile. "Vince, help me get him to the infirmary." Another pair of arms wrap around me and I flinched. "Where does it hurt Harry?"

"All over." I groaned.

"Does it hurt to walk?" Vince asked. I stepped and a spiking pain shot in my torso. I yelped in pain. "I'm taking that as a yes." He said before picking me up bridal style. He and Oliver walked out as I was groaning and brought me to another room that was brightly colored. Vince placed me on one of the empty beds and Oliver left to get the nurse. I started coughing again but this time blood came out. "Whoa, Oliver hurry!" Vince yelled. Oliver and an older looking woman ran out.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He was beaten up." Oliver informed. I groaned as she flipped me on my back seeing I was in the fetal position.

"Harry, dear, my name is Poppy." She said sweetly. "How much pain are you in 1-10?"

"8." I answered.  He kicked me pretty hard and my ribs were on fire. My face was burning just as bad.

"Okay, we're gonna need to get you in a gown." She told me . She sat me up and I yelped in pain. "Alright you need to get that uniform off." Sh

After a few minutes of pain and aching, I was out of my singlet and in a gown. I was holding an ice pack to my eye as she was checking my torso.

"Your torso is all bruised so that would be from your ribs. We might need to send you to a hospital." Poppy told me.

"I've never been to hospital, I don't plan on going." I shook my head. "I can't pay." She gave a sad look.

"Harry!" I heard. I didn't bother turning to prove the voice was Draco. He was at my side with another presence.

"Harry, what happened?" Professor Snape.