Chapter ThirtyEight

This will be the last chapter before the epilogue , happy reading xox

Harry's P.O.V

I was waiting in a little room waiting to be interviewed. The building itself was wide and brick. It was rather pretty on the inside with a gym, a pool, a rec room, and dorm rooms for the people to stay in. Outside were tennis courts and basket ball courts, it was sort of a camp people could go to.

"Mr. Potter?" I heard my name. My head snapped up and a woman stood in the doorway.

"That's me." I said standing.

"Ah follow me." She smiled and I nodded. She was a rather sort and plump woman with a warm smile. Her hair was red and she was rather pretty. She brought me into her office and had me sit down. She sat at her desk and looked at me. "Let me start off by saying my name is Molly Weasley." She said and my face dropped.

"Weasley? Do you have a son named Ron?" I asked and her eyes twinkled.

"Yes I do! Do you know him?"

"Yes he and I are friends. I met him at school, Hogwarts." I said and she frowned slightly.

"I thought your name sounded familiar, Ron's told me a lot about you." She said and I frowned. "I am really sorry to hear about what's happened. I take it that's why you want to work here?"

"Yes I feel like I can relate to them a hundred percent and I can help them through everything they're going through."

"Do you think you could deal with alcoholic and drug addict teens?"

"Well ma'am my godfather was a drug addict and my u-uncle drank a lot." I flinched slightly.

"Do you mind if I ask?" She asked and I knew exactly what she was talking about. So I described to her every detail from my childhood. I described to her my ex boyfriend Justin and my hometown. I told her about Cedric and about Draco. By the time I was done, she was sniffling.

"And that's my life." I said.

"That's tough Harry." She said wiping her eyes. "I don't think there's a better man for the job." She smiled and so did I. "You passed the criminal background so you're good. We'll need a urine sample to test for drugs but other than that, you've got the job." She said.

"Really?"

"Welcome aboard. May I hug you?" She asked and I nodded. She stood up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Want a tour?" She asked.

"That would be great." I said. I stood up and she walked me out of her office.

"Okay so out here is where people socialize." She said. There were kids all over the place.

"How exactly do these kids come here?" I asked.

"Oh well ACS takes them from their homes when abuse is happening. We take them in until they can be place with a foster family. Or in the addict's case, until their clean."

"Is it only abuse by family members?"

"No we usually take in anyone like domestic cases too. The ages range from 13-21." She said and I nodded. She waved to few kids waving to her and we walked back in through the pool area. I noticed there was a workout room as well.

"Looks like a nice place; you can do almost anything here." I said and she smiled.

"Yes that is true." She smiled. A girl came up to her and she was about fourteen at most.