Chapter Fourteen

Third Person P.O.V

Harry was on his way to wrestling practice in the early hours of the morning when someone stopped him.

"Harry!" They smiled and Harry looked at them blankly.

'"Hi Cedric." He stated.

"How was your Thanksgiving?" He asked stepping closer.

"Just fine, what are you doing up so early?" Harry asked.

"Is it a crime to be up this early?" He laughed. "I just couldn't sleep."

"Oh I know times like that."

"So how are you doing?"

"Really well actually. Draco and I are together and he's really good to me." At this Cedric frowned.

"Unlike me?" He asked in a snarky tone.

"I didn't say that but you did hit me."

"I was drunk."

"Doesn't matter Cedric, you still hurt me." Harry said and Cedric stepped closer.

"And I regret that every day." He cupped Harry's face but Harry moved his face.

"Cedric, don't." Harry warned and Cedric's eyes narrowed.

"Why do you always flinch?"

"It doesn't matter; I need to get to practice." He told him and he tried to move past Cedric but the older boy grabbed him. Harry yelped and flinched.

"It does matter. It worries me."Cedric spoke.

"Please let go of me." Harry begged but Cedric pulled him closer.

"I will if you tell me."

"Cedric-"

"Cedric let go of him." Draco growled coming out of nowhere.

"Shove off Malfoy; this is between Harry and me." Cedric said. Harry was trying to get out of the grip.

"He's MY boyfriend Cedric and I want you to stop touching him."

"Make me." Without warning Draco lunged and threw Cedric against the wall. He punched Cedric once and got close to his face.

"If you every fucking touch him again. I will fuck you up so badly you won't even remember your own name." Draco snarled. He threw Cedric to the ground and walked over to Harry. "Let's go." He hissed still in the angry tone. He grabbed Harry's hand and started walking to the gym.

"Draco he-."

"Shh Harry I'm not mad at you." Draco assured and Harry only nodded. "Are you alright?"

"Mm he grabbed my wrist just like my uncle-"

"Aww baby, he won't hurt you." Draco assured and Harry engulfed Draco into a hug. Draco hugged Harry back as he buried his face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you puppy."

"I love you more kitten," Draco replied. "Come on, I'll take you to practice."

"Thank you." Harry said as they started walking. "How did you know to come?"

"I felt you get out of the bed and I was awake so I wanted to catch you before you left."