You're wrong

Shepards POV

Mickey told me how she'd transform the same night to prove my grandparents that I was right. And she told me I had to act scared and like if I wasn't prepared.

" Mickey. Please don't get hurt again. " I said

She smiled and said.

" Don't worry Shep, I'm just gonna act. No one's gonna get hurt. "

I actually needed help with math so I asked her for it. She gladly helped me and everything floated on just like normal. Grandma came in, gave us a little snack and later it was bedtime.

" Night Mickey "

" Night Shep. " Mickey said and turned the light of.

Mickeys POV

I made sure to get some sleep, but woke up when I realised everyone was asleep. I carefully got out of bed and walked out into the backyard. I found a place to hide, so if someone would wake up they wouldn't see me. I looked up at the sky and started thinking really heavily about a full moon. The heavier I thought about it the heavier my eyes got, it was working. I started falling asleep again. I'd developed this technique of transforming into a werewolf to be able to use my powers my more efficient. Note that I don't use it to style or get revenge by just simply scaring someone. I felt like I was being rocked in a cradle. I was totally asleep but aware of the fact that I was asleep. I opened my eyes and woke up, I'd turned and I knew a lot of time hadn't past...