Forget about it Link

Links POV

Rhett didn't remember anything. And the kids passed out to. Nothing happened. I just sat there, surrounded by unconscious people. It gave me an unconscious mind. I looked up and saw Mickey fading away. I ran over and held her in my arms, one last time. Then she was gone. After she'd disappeared I saw the kids doing the same thing. I tried to hold them all at once, but they just faded away. Rhett looked at me.

" You remember me of someone. " He said.

Maybe that was a good thing, maybe it meant his memory was regenerating.

" Who? " I curiously asked.

" Someone I've seen a lot. Someone I've known for a long time. A person who's like family. "

" Really? Like an unforgettable friend? "

" Yeah, just like that. Although I can't remember his name. Leo? Charlie? Niel? "

I started acting like I had no idea who he was talking about. Although I knew he was talking about me.

" So, tell me about his appearance. What did he look like? "

Rhett started explaining how his hair looked and the shape of his face. It described me perfectly.

" I still can't remember his name. It has something to do with a president. And it's a short last name, I think. "

" George? Thomas? " I asked.

" No, L. It's begins with an L. "

" Lincoln? " I asked and corrected my seat.

Rhett clapped his hands.

" Yes! Lincoln it is! You know him too? "

I smiled.

" Better than you think... "