Clueless

Mickeys POV

Mrs. and Mr. McLaughlin was so nice to me. They treated me like if I was part of the family. But after a few days I started feeling clueless about Rhett and Link. I started thinking about it so heavily that I started loosing sleep over it. I could wake up in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat. And I usually looked at Shepard to make sure I didn't wake him up. And one night he wasn't there. I looked around me, and I noticed that there was a grey haze all over the house. It was like if there were smog inside the house.  I got out of bed and ran up the stairs to the main floor. And in the kitchen floating out from the master bedroom was Mr. and Mrs. McLaughlin. Shepard was sleeping on the fog right next to the dining room table. I felt time slowing down. Mr. McLaughlin was pulled out from the room and floated closer to Shepard. I didn't understand what was happening. I ran over to Shepard and tried to pull him off the fog. But it pulled us out of the house. Mrs and Mr McLaughlin stayed in the house, meaning they were safe. But me and Shepard was just lifting towards the skies. 

" Shepard? Shepard? " I said and shook him a little. 

" Huh? " He said and opened his eyes. 

" Shepard, wake up. " I carefully said. 

Shepard sat up and looked at me. 

" Mickey, were are we? " 

" I don't know Shepard, I don't know. "

We floated into a big house, it was more of a castle. Inside it was dark and cold, Shepard tried to reach my hand and I tried to reach his. But at that very moment the fog split in two and we went into two separate rooms. 

In the room I went into there were a throne, facing the other direction. And a big red carpet the lead up to it. On both sides of the carpet there were big, blue, glass globes. And inside of the globes I saw Cristy, Jessie and all the kids execpt Shepard. Next to the throne there were two larger green, glass globes. In those Rhett and Link sat. Link had his knees tightly against his chest. I kept floating towards the throne and Shepard appeared in the empty globe...