Trapped

Links POV

Mickey looked at us as Rupert pushed her out of the room. She had tears streaming down her face.

" Please! " Shepard shouted

Both me and Rhett turned towards him.

" Shepard? What happened? " Rhett shouted.

Shepard didn't even look at him. He just sunk down into the fetal position and I heard him crying.

" Mickey! MICKEY! " He screamed.

I looked at Cristy, I wanted to hug her. She looked back, I could see tears in her eyes. I felt so helpless and started banging the inside of the globe as hard as I could.

" Link. Stop it. It won't help. We're not strong enough. " Rhett said.

" I don't care Rhett! I don't care! " I screamed.

I looked at Rhett, he had tears in his eyes.

" Rhett, I... I'm sorry. " I mumbled.

Rhett looked at me and made a forced, sad smile.

" It's okay buddy. It's okay. We're both in this. I'm just worried about Mickey. What is Rupert doing to her? "

Good question, Rupert had kidnapped us to get Mickeys attention, and now he had her. What was he doing? But more importantly, why did he dislike her so bad?

Jessie's POV

I couldn't stand seeing everyone like this.

" There must be some way out of this. " I said.

No one responded but I didn't lost faith. There was a way out of this, and I knew it. Rhett looked at me and I looked back. Rupert came back in the room, but Mickey wasn't with him.

" Finally, finished. He said as he went back to sit in his throne. "

" What did you do to her you bastard! " I shouted.

" Aw, trying to be though I hear. "

" What did you do to her?! " Rhett shouted.

" So, more people are joining the club. Not to dissapoint you, but that information is top secret. " Rupert said and smiled. " And soon I'll turn those globes of "

The globes, actually was constantly being filled with oxygen so we could breath. And if that was turned of, who know how long we'll last in here?