Stay strong

Cristys POV

I didn't understand what was going on. Link, Lando, Rhett and Mickey were all froze in front of us. They seemed to be in another world. We'd tried to shake both Lando and Rhett. We knew that neither Link nor Mickey answered. They just sat there, blankly staring at nothing. It was creepy seeing them like this.

" Lincoln? Hello? " Lily said and shook her brothers shoulders.

Great. Now Lincoln was gone to. Just staring blankly in front of him. And the tragedy kept going. As Lily tried to make Lincoln snap out of it, she fell into it. So did Locke and Shepard.

Rhetts POV

I turned around and ran towards Lando as soon as I saw him. He smiled when he saw me. I hugged him.

" Lando? Are you okay? " I asked and picked him up. I was winded.

" Rhett, calm down. We're all okay. " Lily said and walked up from a hill behind me.

" Yeah, all good dad. " Locke said.

" Where's Jessie and Cristy? " I asked.

The kids looked confused at me.

" Honestly, I have no idea. " Lily said.

I looked over at Mickey and Link again. And what I saw was terrifying. Link was attacking Mickey with all he had.

" Link! STOP! " I shouted and ran over to him. " Kids, you stay here. "

As soon as I arrived I grabbed Link and tried to pull him off of Mickey. She was crying.

" Link! What is wrong with you?! " I said.

Link closed his eyes and fell asleep. And there I stood, with Link asleep in my arms. I carefully put him down on the ground and looked over at Mickey. She didn't look to badly hurt.

" Mickey? Are you okay? " I asked.

She nodded her head and stood up. I hugged her. As I did she fell asleep to.

" Kids! Come down here! " I shouted.

They call came down from the hill and I sat down on the floor. They collected in a circle around me.

" What's wrong with dad? " Lincoln asked.

" And Mickey? " Shepard filled in.

I sighed. I couldn't explain it. Since I honestly had no idea what was going on. Maybe this was all a dream. But as from what I'd experienced, I was positive that it wasn't.

" Mickey! " Locke said and turned around towards her.

Mickey was waking up. I turned around and looked at her.

" Huh? " She said. " Where am I? "

Link still slept. We decided to leave him where he was. Mickey came over and joined the circle. The kids hugged her. She smiled confusedly.

" Rhett? Where are we? "

I started explaining what had happened. But how we got here, no one knew. Both the kids and Mickey listened very carefully.

" I'm sorry for doing that to you Rhett. " Mickey sniffed.

" It's okay buddy, you weren't yourself. "

We heard Link moving and he started screaming, he was still asleep.

" Let them go! Take me instead! I deserve it! "