Rhett turns bad

Link's POV

I followed Mickeys moves and backed away slowly. Who the heck was that Erker? And what was he doing to my best friend? I saw Mickey running and Rhett running after her. Rhett was much faster than Mickey so he ran her up in a matter of minutes. He kicked her legs, making her fall and her nose started bleeding even more. She looked up at Rhett, crying with both blood and tear flowing down her face. Rhett picked her up by the collar of her shirt. He closed his fist and punched her in the face. She definitely passed out. Rhett knocked her out.

" You monster! " I shouted.

Rhett looked up at me. He didn't seem to care about me what so ever. I started running after him, but just as I got closer, he passed out. I was just fast enough to catch him. A ghost - like creature crawled out of him.

" Erker? " I said.

" How do you know my name? " The creature asked.

" You monster! " I said.

Erker laughed and said.

" My work here is done and I give you mercy. "

He dissappeared and Rhett woke up again. I ran up to him, slapped him in the face once and then hugged him.

" You monster, gosh I've missed you. " I cried.

Rhett looked confusedly at me.

" Who are you, and ouch, why did you slap me? "