Skip it

Rhetts POV

Link and I crawled up shore, following Mickey. Where were we going? What was she talking about? Rupert? I started feeling cold and started shuttering. Link looked at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him as he climbed up the stiff shore. Mickey looked at us, she sat down at a rock. She sighed and rested her face in her hands. Her eyes looked empty and milky.

" Mickey, what's wrong with your eyes? " I asked.

" I'm going blind. Rupert is doing all he can to stop me. "

We climbed up to her and she reached her hand out for us. As our hands touched she started to fade away.

" No! " I shouted.

" Rhett, don't worry. I'm just waking up. This is still a dreamworld. "

I nodded.

" I'll be back tomorrow, if I'm lucky I haven't gone completely blind by then. " She said and disappeared.

Link and I looked at each other. What were we supposed to do? We hadn't slept for a really long time, so we put up a temporary shelter along the shore. We started a fire to keep warm. Link rarely looked at me. I guess he was to sad and scared, and so was I. I constantly had tears flowing down my face. I feel asleep purely because I was exhausted...

Mickeys POV

I opened my eyes, but nothing happened. It was at this point I realised that Rupert had made me blind. Rhett and Link were on their own. The only thing I could do at this point was giving clues. I felt the others collecting around me.

" Mickey, good morning. We thought you'd never wake up. " Cristy said.

" Are you okay baby girl? " Jessie asked.

I sat up.

" No. I'm not fine... I'm blind... "