Rhetts reality part two

Rhetts POV

My scream got uncontrollably louder. I felt hate building up inside and I stopped processing the world around me. I was in too much pain. Mickey and Link came running towards me. I was glad seeing Link awake. Looks like he finally got out of that nightmare world. And he looked pretty unhurt. Just confused. I turned away from them, because every second my eye were on them, were seconds of pure anger. I heard Link screaming.

" Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! "

I looked over at them again, Mickey fell and her nose started bleeding. But she didn't seem bothered and just kept running. What was she thinking? Why didn't she listen? The pain got worse the closer they got. I put my hands tighter against my head and groaned in pain. I'd stopped screaming.

" Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! " Mickey shouted.

" Rhett! Are you okay?! Rhett! " Link shouted.

I stood up, what was going through my mind at this point was darkness. Darkness and evil. They stopped and looked up at me.

" Rhett, thank goodness you're okay. " Mickey said.

Mickey's POV.

I felt much better knowing Rhett's okay, now that I saw him. Both me and Rhett hugged him, but he just pushed us away. He looked so angry.

" Rhett, what are you doing? " Link said.

Rhett growled angrily and stood as if he was a cat about to attack.

" Rhett? Wa..what are you doing? " Link nervously asked.

" Link, we need to run. Fast. I think Erker's got him. " I said and slowly started backing away.

Link followed my moves and asked.

" Who the heck is Erker? "

" I'll tell you later. "