She did my dear...

Link's POV

I looked at what Cristy pointed at. And she pointed at Mickey, covered in cuts, broken glass and blood. Rhett came and sat next to me.

" Link? What happened? "

" I have no idea " I said

I noticed that most cuts and blood where on her forehead. She must have used her head to brake the globes to free us. She sacrificed her life to save us. I began crying. I took my shirt of and pushed it against her head, trying to make her stop bleeding. Rhett took his shirt of too and tried to make another big cut on her neck stop bleeding. I was so queasy since there was blood everywhere. But at this point I didn't care, the only thing on my mind was to safe Mickey. Cristy went up and talked to Jessie and the kids. Me and Rhett kept doing all we could to save her. We couldn't let her go, she'd done so much to us. It felt like I needed her in my life.

" Rhett, look! She's breathing! " I exclaimed.

Rhett wrapped his shirt around her neck and started pushing on the chest. I kept pushing my shirt against her forehead, this was a full life or death situation. After a while we heard a little bit of coughing. I turned around and helped Rhett push Mickeys chest. She opened her eyes and looked at us. I picked her up and hold her in my arm. Rhett kept pushing her chest since her breathing was do irregular.

" Good job guys. " She whispred. Her voice was very weak.

I smiled with tears in my eyes.

" Thank you Mickey. But you're the real hero. " Rhett said, he sniffed.

Mickeys eyes slowly started closing.

" No! Look at me Mickey. " I said.