Prologue

During the early era which human being had not existed, the wild beasts and the warriors were the inhabitants on Earth.

The wild beasts were the rulers of the land. Their only source of food was the warriors' blood. In the same time, the warriors used the constellations and the zodiacs as their only guide and hope to fend off the wild beasts. The warriors will use the constellations to show the direction of the wild beasts' habitat and ambush them in the day, which the sunlight usually cause the wild beasts to hide in their habitats.

Present, the wild beasts took the form of human beings, given the name 'Nora'. Noras are beings which possess tails which function as their alternate arms in combating other races. Different Noras possess different amount of tails, from one to nine. The more the tails, the rarer the Nora is. They feed on the Farsya's and human's blood to keep themselves alive. Whenever their tails' still active, it enables them to heal. Over 2 500 billion people worldwide are Noras. One third of the population on Earth.

Another one third of the population are made up of Farsyas. Farsya can be defined as a human who role as the warrior. They are aided with all kinds of weapon such as melee weapons or guns. The weapons are called as 'Knight'. Knights are usually awakened when Farsyas reach their puberty. The Knights bear the wills of the constellations and the zodiacs, and are specially made based on them. Each Farsya wields a Knight with a will in it. The Knight could cause its wielder to go berserk if the Farsya suffers from great depression or anger. The will will eventually possess its wielder and turn them into a monster. However, there are hidden guardians among the people whose roles are to keep the Noras and Farsyas from initiating a war, the Shepherd/Shepherdess and the Saints.

In Japan, the greatest Farsya Headquarters are located in Tokyo. In year 2 0 5 6, the Farsya Headquarters founded a school for the three races in Japan, Tenjitsu Academy. The Noras, Farsyas and normal humans were free to enroll in the academy. There's no violence, no fights, but peace. Everything was fine until a certain Nora found out about the Tenjitsu's biggest secret, that the Farsyas were experimenting on the Noras including herself yet intensely hurting them.

Year 2 0 6 0, existed a certain girl who'll soon bring peace again to Tenjitsu and Japan.