11 : Green To The Team

24th of November, 8:25 a.m.

Morning again and yet another day of my life. Again, I had something real important that I was about to forget. I'd actually spent a night in a Farsya's room.

Up here on the upper deck, there's nothing I could actually do. I went down and went to the bathroom first, before Mahiru. The mirror reflected the face of mine, no red eyes anymore. But it doesn't change the fact that I had sucked Mahiru's blood yesterday.

After doing what anybody would do first in the morning, I took a look at my jacket again, and it seems that it had too many rips, and burnt. My tee too was bloodstained. No one would wear those in the public, since it will attract anyone's attention.

"I have some clothes. Wanna try them out?" Mahiru spoke as she awaken, surprising me.

"Is it...okay?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Then... sure, please."

She presented me a white tee with a brand new brown jacket, a quite different design than mine, and a scarf.

"A friend gave me that but you can have it, since I don't like to wear jackets... and scarf."

"Um... I'll be glad to have it. Thank you."

I was about to enter the bathroom to change the tee when Mahiru said, "I saw a cockroach in the bathroom just now."

"Cock...roach?" I had to admit it, I'm scared of cockroaches. But it's kinda long time since I had ever saw a cockroach. Back in the old times, there was a cockroach on my shoulder which made me scared out of my mind. Sis had a hard getting rid of it for me.

Situation had worsen when I actually saw the cockroach in the bathroom. It drove me away from there. Where should I change the tee then? Obviously in the room where Mahiru could actually see me.

"Come on, you don't have to be shy. We're all girls, right? Don't tell me you're a male." That joke again.

So I changed the tee, Mahiru had her eyes on me.

"That must have hurt." She muttered, looking at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"The wound on your chest. How'd you get that?"

"Oh that... Someone attacked me few days ago."

"Wow, you're so impressive. Anyone could have died from that strike."

"No, it's not a good thing to survive from the blow."

"What? Do you mean that you should have died back then?"

"The moment you realize that you can't die, you don't know what you have become. A Nora should have died...from the blow... Th...that's impossible..." Something was still in my mind. A Knight was plunged into my chest by her...but I didn't die from it. How could that be possible?

"Wait. You were stabbed by a Knight, weren't you? But you didn't die. Which means... you're immortal?!"

"No, there's no immortals in this world. No such things."

Mahiru's attention went to the her phone when it made a 'ting' sound, most probably a message. She made a frowny face then.

"Aina wants us to meet her at the canteen." Mahiru said.

......................................................

Canteen, 8:35 a.m.

"You're late!" As soon as we'd reached there, Aina began fussing around with of course, an unhappy face. I was the first one to get 'scolded' by Aina for some reason.