18 : One Self

1st December, Isolated Building, 8:05 p.m.

Anju and I started to look around the building. Two words to describe it, too dark. I can barely see anything. But if I concentrate, I can see well. It's one of my ability after all.

"Anju, can you see anything?" I just wanted to confirm if she can see.

"Yeah."

"Huh? But it's so dark here."

"My Knight is Sagittarius. I hold the same ability as yours, jeez."

"Oh...okay, then."

We went up to the fourth floor by the stairs, since the lift won't be working. It's darker up here, as if it's night already.

"Is there anyone here?" My voice echoed in the hallways. No one answered. This somehow made me doubt that there's anyone in this building.

"Is really Jun Hisako here? I don't see her anywhere. By the way... I'm starting to get chills."

"I think so. Lea told me."

"What? You asked Lea?"

"Yeah. Since she thinks like a genius." For god's sake, please don't let her know about this. And so we continued roaming in the halls, when I heard a voice.

"How on earth do you Farsyas know this place?" Sounded so familiar, it's Jun Hisako.

"Jun Hisako? Is that you?" I replied.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for you."

"I have to kill you both, since you know where I came from." Without further discussion, Jun Hisako emerged from the shadows, attacked me with five of her tails.

"I came here for your help! Stop attacking me!" I shouted at her since I'm panicked.

"Huh? From someone like me?"

"I really need your help. Let's just discuss in peace."

"I don't offer help to Farsyas. Leave or I'll kill you."

"Please! We need to get Nanami out of the prison before they do something to her!"

Jun Hisako somehow calmed herself down. Her tails vanished. "Nanami? ...So she ended up in the prison." She muttered.

"I saw the General's report. It has something to do with Project Myobu. Nanami's involved in it."

I didn't know what exactly I've said that made Jun Hisako looking at me with huge surprised eyes. Her expression turned opposite.

"M...Myobu? He...he's still working on it...?"

"Jun? What's wrong?"

"No, it has to be stopped."

"What has to be stopped?" I was curious.

"Was it written there that Nanami will become a test subject of the Project Myobu?" Jun Hisako asked. But I wasn't clear about the report.

"Yes, it was written in the report." Anju answered. Jun Hisako began biting her own teeth.

"We have to get her away from the Farsyas. I mean now." Jun Hisako was trying to leave but I stopped her for a second for an explaination.

"Wait, I don't get what is happening."

"I'll tell you later."

"...Okay, then. We'll meet at Odawara, at 1.45 a.m."

"Keep this in mind, in case."

"What is it?"

"Don't fight the General. Run away if you can." What she said just made me scared of the General. But I don't think I'll be able to run away from him. No one runs away from him.