Chapter 1: Mysterious Cat Thief

"Haru! Haru, where are you?" I yelled while looking for the girl who comfort me I look around and saw her standing in front of me with smile I walk toward her with smile but the longer I walk she getting far I start running toward her begging her not to go.

"Jungkook... Goodbye" "NO!!!!"

"NO!!!" I yelled while sleeping until someone hit me using a pillow I sat up quickly and saw Jin looking at me with what-is-wrong-with-you? Look. I sighed and look at him "what are you shouting in the morning?"
He said.

"I just got a nightmare the girl I love is now gone..." I said "where is she?" He said "she moved to another town..." I said and stood up. "Get ready we are going to school" he said and I nodded.

After that taking a shower and wear my uniform I went downstair lazily I sat beside V who is day dreaming while looking at the glass. I eat my french toast then he came back to reality "good morning Kookie!" He said and I nodded.

"Why are you so blue today?" He said "the dream again" Jin said and Suga look at me "why do you keep dreaming about that?" He said "is that a wrong thing to dream about?" I said flatly.

"Yah! You woke me up from my precious sleep!" He complain and I rolled my eyes. Namjoon turn on the TV and he look very interesting in that news huh? "Mysterious Cat Thief? Never heard of that?" He said.

"What is that?! A cat that can steal things?! That very unique!" J-hope said and we laugh Namjoon face palm "a thief that dress as a cat or should I said she/he wear a cat mask" Namjoon explain.

"Ouh... I was thinking to catch that cat" J-hope pout "but she look hot..." Jimin said then smirk I frown and look away "what do the Cat Thief steal?" I mumbled.

"She don't steal anything but attacking the person only maybe that's her target" Namjoon said and Jin gasped "time for school!" He said and we get ready for school.

The same day at school will start yesterday Jimin were flirting Suga sleeping in class V day dreaming Namjoon writing a lyrics Jin reading a magazine and me playing games in my phone. After we arrive at school girls start squealing and I really don't like that queenka. The leader of the queenka Homin keep flirting at me why don't she just flirt Jimin instead of me? We are the kingka that is why...

Suddenly someone caught my attention a girl with black hair, fair skin and beautiful eyes her body is perfect even all the boys look at her she look good without make-up she was carrying a guitar? I never saw her here before? All the girls gossip and gave her dirty glares.

"That newbie is just showing off her beauty" Minah said let me said all the queenka flirt me including BTS my hyungs... We approach the girl and she look at us.

I look into her eyes she look very familiar but I can't remember who is she "hey beautiful~" Jimin said and wink at her I will punch you Park Jimin. "Yah! Don't flirt her!" V said.

"What do you guys want?" She said her eyes look sad very sad "we want to be friends with you!" J-hope said and we smile "I'm Jung Hoseok you can called me J-hope" J-hope said cheerfully.

"Swag Min Yoongi is here aka Suga"

"I'm the mama of this boys Kim Seokjin, just called me Jin"

"The hot Park Jimin"

"Yah! You got no jams, I'm the jams leader Rap monster or my real name Kim Namjoon"

"I'm Kim Taehyung! Aka V!"

She look at me and I'm a little nervous "My name is Jeon Jungkook..." I said shyly and she smile this smile is very familiar "your turn milady" Namjoon said.

"My name is Wu Haru" she said and I kind of remember this name but I can't remember I think I heard this name before but I really can't remember.

"Which class are you?" Jin said "K-1 class" she said "you the same class with Jungkook and Taehyung" he said and I secretly smile.

"Jungkookie oppa!" Here come the loud mouth Minah -___- I look away and pretend that I didn't heard her now she clung her arms with mine arghh!!! "Oppa! Why are here?!" She whine.

"None of your business" I said coldly and lightly pull her arms away from me "oppa!" She pout she look just like a fish. I sighed and walk away she run after me I frown.

Lunch break

I saw Haru eating alone while the girls talk bad about her. She look so lonely and it make me feel really sad suddenly V appear out of nowhere "she look lonely, right?" He said and I nodded.

"Go talk with her"
-------------------------------
Hi guys! I'm nervous about first chapter... But I hope you guys love it please vote and comment also support this story~ KIM