Chapter 9: The raven

A dark black raven flew to the tree branch as it stare at the Cat Thief who is preparing to kidnap someone. The Cat Thief saw two children playing as she slowly walk toward the two.

"Hello?" The two kids turn and froze. "Would you mind if I borrow you friend? Little girl?" She said as she smile taking the young boy hand. "W-Where are you taking him?"

"It's a secret..."

Then a strong wind blew toward the little girl as she close her eyes she open them again and tears start to fall...

"Chang Joo!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's POV
"Yeah! Another case to be solve!" J-hope hyung exclaim and I look up from my phone I saw a mother and a little girl crying and another mother came.

"Let me guess, another kidnapping by the cat thief right?" I said and they nodded. "Let's go to Hakyeon hyung now" Namjoon hyung said and we went out of our house going to the park where it happen.

We saw Hakyeon hyung and the others who is investigating the place. "I know you will come" Hakyeon said appearing behind us. "Of course! We come to helped you and we're friends right?" J-hope hyung said and he smile widely.

"Now, yesterday afternoon, while the two kids were playing, the suspect Lee Dalnim and her friend Park Chang Joo were playing here and then she said the cat thief kidnap her friend Chang Joo at blink of an eye" he said looking at the playground.

"Hyung, I found a dark raven feather" Ken hyung said. "Maybe... A raven were watching them I'm sure this is not a ordinary raven" he said eyeing the feather he was holding.

"This is getting suspicious..." Taekwoon hyung said as he take note looking around the place. I saw something been covered under the leaves and walk toward it. A note.

I give you guys a clue, asked the neighborhoods.

-WJ

"Hyung!" I said and walk toward them. They read it and look at me. "Time to asked the neighborhoods" Hakyeon said and walk to the first house in front of the playground.

He ring the doorbell and a woman in her 30's came out with a little kid behind her. "Yes, how may I help you?" She said politely "have you seen this two kids were playing at the playground yesterday afternoon ma'am?" He said.

"I think I saw the girl with pigtails crying so I rush over her asking her what happen" she said "what happen next?" He said and flipping through his note. "I called for the police and that's when it happen" he said and the woman handed us a little note.

"A young lady with blonde hair asked me to gave this to you guys yesterday afternoon..." She said and we nodded. "Okay thank you for the information ma'am" he said and unfold the note.

Ask a man with brown hair near the lake-side bridge.

-WV

"WV?" Jin hyung mumble "there's must be another thief or if the person is on our side..." Taekwoon hyung said and start walking to the lake-side bridge. We saw a man with brown hair and walk toward him.

"Have you seen this kid name Park Chang Joo?" We ask and he look at the picture nodding his head. "I saw her went with a lady with black hair yesterday" he said.

"Is that all?" Taekwoon hyung said and he nodded. "Thank you sir, oh yes! Which way did they went?" Hakyeon hyung said and the man point to an alley on the side. "Okay thank you again sir" he said and bowed.

We went to the alley and look around the place. Then while we're looking some clue I saw a dark shadow walking to the left side of the alley and my eyes widened. I follow the dark shadow and saw a blonde hair girl that Jin hyung always chasing after. The girl turn around and held out her hand while walking me and handed me a white note.