Chapter 4: Cat Pendant

Third Person POV
A 18 year old girl was walking home on 12:00 o'clock night she just got from the club. "Umma and appa always make me do this and that I know they hate me..." She sighed.

On the way home she saw shining thing on the middle of the pavement she walk toward it and saw the cat pendant she picked it up and look around. "I will make this mine since the owner throw it" she said and smirk evilly.

Until rain start to pour she curse and went under a place she couldn't get wet. She curse again and crossed her arms. "Tch. Why do it rain now!" She said walk under the rain.

"Whatever I will change when I get home" she said and heard someone footsteps from the behind of her. She turn and saw a girl around her age looking at her.

"What do you want orphan?" Said the 18 year old girl and laugh at her "give me back the cat pendant, now" said the unknown person. "Why? This is mine now" she said and glare at her.

"Is that so? Then if you won't give back I have to do it then..." Said the unknown person and smirk. She walk toward the 18 year old girl slowly and the girl just laugh at her.

"My my this is funny..." Said the 18 year old girl "you are coming with me" said the unknown person and thunders flash the sound of the thunder was very loud and the two girls gone to unknown place... Again...

"Help me!"

Jungkook's POV
"Another problem!" J-hope hyung said and I stop eating my eggs and bacons. "What happen?" I said and drink my milk. "A news about a girl name Choi Jaemi the daughter of the famous fashion designer just found missing last night" Namjoon hyung said.

"What the! This must be the Cat Thief" Jin hyung said and I sighed "that's mean we will go help the detectives again right?!" I said with excited smile. "Yup!" Namjoon hyung said.

"Yay!" The maknae line cheer including me okay? "Let's go to detective Hakyeon now!" Namjoon hyung said and we run where the detectives.

"Hakyeon hyung!" Namjoon hyung called him and he wave at us. "I know you guys will come!" He said and smile widely "finding clue right?" I said and he nodded.

We start finding clue until something fell from the roof I picked it up this is voice recording. I went toward them and saw a black feather again I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I show them the voice recording and they plug it on the laptop and play the video.

We saw a cat eyes just like the Cat Thief who catch Yumi the blonde hair little girl. She smile and I feel like shivering now. "If you want the girl... Find the cat pendant before it's too late" she said and the video end.

"How do we want to fun the pendant without clues?" Namjoon hyung said and we sighed. "We must find no matter what or else she will do something bad on Choi Jaemi" Hakyeon hyung said.

We start finding clue until something fell on my head I picked it up and look at the thing. A note? I open the note and read it.

Where we read books.

-WJ

I handed the note to Hakyeon hyung and he read it. "Where we read books? Hmm..." He said and rub his temple I know where it is "the library" I said and they look at me.