Chapter 5: 12:00 o'clock

Third Person POV
Footstep walking toward a the patient room once the person arrive in front of the door she turn the door knob yes it's a she... She walk slowly toward the girl laying on the bed sleeping peacefully. She took out a inject needle and inject the sleeping girl inside the inject needle is the liquid Poison...

She left the note on the nightstand and left the girl. She smile and gone when the thunders flash...

But do you think it's poison or not? Answer.
Jungkook's POV
I was reading a comic book and the hyungs is watching the news. "What the?!" J-hope hyung shout all of sudden I look up from my comic book "what's wrong?" I said.

"A patient... Got inject by poison last night! And the nurses found a note and it's from the CAT THIEF!" He exclaimed and get his jacket "help the detectives right?" I said as I stood up.

"Correct!" Namjoon hyung said and we speed to where the detectives is "where is the hospital?" I said and look around "Seoul Hospital!" Jimin hyung said and we nodded.

We arrive at Seoul Hospital and saw the detectives "Hakyeon hyung!" J-hope hyung called him and he turn to us he smile and wave at us. "Another case and you guys are here to help us!" He said.

"So... Where's the note?" Yoongi hyung said and he took something out from his pocket it's the note he handed it to me and I open it.

If you want to safe the girl, bring me Jeon Jungkook at
12:00 o'clock night. Tonight.

-WJ

I feel like my jaw has dropped on the floor "why do she want JUNGKOOK?! I can't give you to her!" Jimin hyung said and I shook my head. "It's okay, I will do it!" I said and they look at me.

"Are you sure? I'm worried..." Jin hyung said and I shook my head "don't worry, hyung, I can do it" I said and he sighed he smile at me.

For some reason I feel worried and my heart is beating so fast. We walk into the hospital and went to the patient room "the victim is sleeping and she will passed away tomorrow, her name is Ma Yeri age: 16 year old and she has been in hospital about 1 month because her serious sickness" Hakyeon hyung explained.

"Detective please safe my daughter!" Her mother cried and we look at each other "don't worry, we will" Hakyeon hyung said and she nodded but still crying.

"What now?" I said and they think for a moment "if we want to know, we need to wait for 12:00 o'clock" he said and I nodded.

I went to the hospital garden and sat down at the bench.

Do you hate me?

I look around when I heard someone talk to me who is that? Who talk to me? I shook my head and look at my watch it's 4:50 o'clock I went back to the others while thinking who voice was that.

////////////////////////////////////

12:00 o'clock

We wait outside of the patient room I sighed and my heart start beating so fast suddenly the light went off and saw candles around then bats fly toward us. Suddenly I black out all I heard is they called me name...

Jungkook!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I suddenly feel I'm laying on something soft I groan and open my eyes I saw ceilings and sat up quickly this room is not mine it's has balcony fireplace the floor was brown and the wall is dark purple it has dressing table closet room and coffee table with tea set on it and book shelf a arm-chair that is dark purple and I saw someone standing at the balcony it's the Cat Thief.

"You awake?" She said and look at me she still has mask on I nodded and look away from her. "Why do you bring me here?" I said and she chuckled.

"Why do you inject Ma Yeri with poison? What is your problem and what do they did wrong to you?!" I said and she kiss my lips "actually... It's a medicine" she whisper and my eyes widened.

"H-How come?!" I said "you don't believe me? It's true it's a medicine you will see tomorrow she will woke up with healthy body" she said and look at me with serious eyes.

"But... Why do they said it's poison?" I said and she sat beside me "because... I made the medicine to cure her because I have meet her one day..." She said and I look at her. "She want to be healthy..."

Flashback

Third Person POV
The girl name Ma Yeri was looking outside the window until she saw someone walking on the roof her eyes widened and the person look at her then the person jump from the roof and Yeri gasped suddenly someone jump inside her room Yeri look at her it's was a girl with cat mask.

"Don't tell anyone about this" said the Cat Thief and Yeri nodded. Yeri sat down on her bed and the Cat Thief sat down beside her.

"Tell me what is wrong?" The Cat Thief said "will you grant my wish?" Yeri said and the Cat Thief nodded Yeri smile widely "please let me have a healthy body I want to be free" Yeri said.

"I will... Just wait for me to grant it" she said and Yeri smile widely "thank you!"

Your wish will be granted...
End of flashback

I was shocked when I heard she help Ma Yeri to let her free from the sickness "it took me forever to find those ingredients" she said and look at me.

"Will you tell me your name?" I said and she shook her head "I will tell you someday" she said and I nodded. "What are you planning to do after this?" I said "you will see after this case solve" she said.

"You like a familiar person to me, Cat thief" I said and she smile "my secret will be broken one day later..." She said and I nodded.

"I'm sleepy..." I said and she look at me "goodnight just sleep on my bed" she said and stood up from her bed she look at me and smile my eyelid become heavier and I fell asleep.

Third Person POV
The Cat Thief look at the sleeping Jungkook she took open her mask and sat down on the bed where Jungkook is sleeping she crawl to Jungkook and smile.

"Goodnight, sweet dream Jungkook"

She leaned down and kiss Jungkook lips she held his hand.

"I love you, Jungkook"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook! You are back!" I heard Namjoon hyung voice I open my eyes and sat up I found myself sleeping on a couch? I saw Hakyeon hyung gasped we stood up and quickly went beside him.

Ma Yeri has woke up "w-what?! She got inject by poison how come she be alive?!" The doctor said with shock face she smile widely "I'm so heal! Thanks to the person who help me..." She said and smile.

"Yeri!" Her mother cried and hug her daughter "umma! Finally I can walk freely I'm all cure!" She cried and her father went to hug them too.

"That's meant, this case solve too" Hakyeon hyung said and look at us "we will see each other at next cases again" he said and we nodded he smile at us.

So... The Cat Thief appear at 12:00 o'clock
--------------------------------
Guys! I'm back! I'm very sorry for didn't update for few weeks I'm to busy with school but now I'm free from it I will try my best to update this story and please vote with comment see you guys at next chapter~