Chapter 15: She's back

Aww c'mon don't ignore my question on the a/n on the last chapter -3- btw enjoy reading~!

3 weeks later

Jungkook's POV
It's been three weeks since we start dating and the Cat Thief didn't seems to show up. No one knows where she went or what happen. But, there might one day she came back again with her mysterious cases.

"Again, Jungkook. I'm still jealous that you got a girlfriend first!" Jimin hyung whine and I rolled my eyes playfully. "You're just jealous. Anyway, go and get yourself some girlfriends since you always spend your time flirting" Suga hyung butted in and I laugh a little.

"Aww hyung c'mon" he whine as Suga hyung snort before went back drinking his iced coffee. "I'm bored... We should do something" J-hope hyung said walking into the living room. "Then do something" Suga hyung said.

"That's what I said!" He exclaim and slump himself on the couch turning the TV on. I stare at the TV waiting something to happen. I'm still wondering where the Cat Thief is... I don't know why am I worried about her even if I already had a girlfriend. I just shakes my head and stood up.

"I'm going for awhile" I said and walk toward the door. I went out of the house walking to the park. I put my hands into my hoodie pocket walking around the park.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw the blonde hair girl with her parasol staring at the sky. I haven't seen her around either and today I finally see her. I suddenly got this feeling that I have something in my jacket pocket that I wore on the party and the letter that I haven't read yet. I quickly make my way home.

I open the door and took off my shoes running upstairs to my room I run pass RapMon hyung who was about to went downstair. I open my bedroom door and walk toward my closet searching for the clothes. I reach for the pocket and feel a paper I took it out and it was a little destroy... I unfold the paper and read it.

You forgot the letter...

I raise an eyebrows and went toward my desk opening each drawers searching for the letter. I finally found the letter and grab it I sat on my bed as I start at the letter. My shaking hands shakily open it and I took the paper out as I unfold it. My heart start beating faster.

To my precious love ones :)

One day till my last breath. I'm writing this letter to tell you that I will always love you. I'm sorry for not be there to comfort you and this sickness was controlling me and getting ready to take my life away. I'm sorry that I can't see you graduate from your school.

I'm sorry that I need to leaves you at this age. But, remember that I still loves you and I'm not that good at writing letters, sweetheart. But, promise me that you will always tell what happens and promise me this. Only this.

Just tell the truth before it's too late.

I better get going now. I will watch over you all from over, I love you. My Precious Family.

-Jacqueline Kim

My eyes widen as I saw the name. That's... That's CEO Wu previous wife name. What is this? What in the world is actually happening? I'm so confused? Who is Mrs Jacqueline writing this letter to? Then without me realizing a piece of paper fell out from the letter. I unfold it as I read it.

The Cat Thief  is-

The half of the note is ripped and I frown deeper. I quickly stood up from my bed taking the letter with me walking out of my room and went downstair. "Hyung... The letter that-" I pause as Suga hyung mention me to keep quiet I look at TV and my eyes widen. It's another case.

The Cat Thief... She's back.

-------------------------------
HIII!!! Well, who do you think is the Cat Thief? I'm so evil XD by the way, make sure to stay tune for the next update and forgive me that this chapter is not that long since my ideas is short. So, better get going now don't forget to vote and comment! ^^