Chapter 18: Key

A/N: I'm reediting it because it doesn't feel right.

"Can I have a word with all of you, please?"

We turn around and saw unfamiliar face. Who is she? "Uh... Yes? May I ask you might you be?" Hakyeon hyung said and she bowed before giving us a smile. "I'm Ahn Hani. I was request to come here by my master and one of his best friend wanted me to give a guy named 'Min Yoongi'" she took out a mint color envelop and Suga hyung walk toward her taking it.

"Is this what you wanted to tell us?" Suga hyung spoke looking at the envelope. "Who is this from..." He look at the girl and she grin before clearing her throat. "You'll see who it is from. By the way, I need to tell you this"

"Go on" RapMon hyung said and she look at us all. "Soon, this case will be closed after the Cat Thief is revealed and there is a mysterious cases that are slowly starting to grow even more around this places. Well, that's all what I'm going to say. See ya" she walk away and we look at each other.

I don't understand... What do she mean about mysterious cases are slowly starting to grow even more?

Suga hyung look at the envelop in his hand before putting it in his pocket. Suddenly... I saw something shining on the pavement and I walk toward it. This is the way the girl named Ahn Hani go. I look at the thing and grab the thing. It was a black color key. Maybe she drop this while walking away but... There's something suspicious about her...

"What's that?" I flinch and turn to see V hyung looking at me in wonder. "Umm... Hyung. Do you mind keep this key for me I found it on here while I saw something shiny" he raise an eyebrows before taking it and walk back toward the
others. "Umm hyung?"

We look at each other as V hyung slowly held out the key showing us the black key I saw earlier "what's this black key doing here?" J-hope hyung said and Suga hyung look at the mint envelop.

"I found it on the pavement the way Hani use to leave..." Hakyeon hyung pick it up softly and look at it carefully. "Well, Taehyung. You can keep it for the mean time until this case is close" he nodded.

Soon, we went home and did our usual things. My mind suddenly start wondering where did this black key come from. Who is Ahn Hani? Even more questions as I sighs softly and look at the window. "My mind is full of questions..."

V's POV
I put the key on my desk gently and charge my phone as I sat on my bed. There's some weird feeling around me and I don't even know why. I sighs and look at the photo frames on my desk. My eyes soften and stood up from my bed walking to the drawer taking my grandmother photo out.

I smile softly and set it down on the desk. "Hey, grand. How did your day go up there? It your day are great. Mine are great too. We're still finding who the Cat Thief is, but don't worry it will be solve soon" I smile and put it back carefully on the locked book in my drawer. I close it and stretch my arms.

"Maybe I should take a short nap" I lay down on my bed and close my eyes before going into my dreamland.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes. She's in here, Your Majesty" the guy grab his wine glass before smirking. "Why would they want me to take care of that rotten brat... Don't they know I have more responsible things to do than her"

The servants stay silent as my official servant clear his throat. "Your Majesty... You're suppose to take care of her with care... She's the King Of-" he cut him off by glaring at him.

"Does it look like I care? She don't belong here after the death of her father in front of her own eyes!" He laugh evilly. He stay silent and look at the other servants who stay silent as well. Only his laughs were echoed through the quiet halls.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where am I?" I look around the dark places and it was a little dark. I stood up and slowly walk around this place. How did I got here? Out of blue... I saw my own self crying in a bedroom hugging a teddy bear close to me.

What did they do to you this time?

I startle hearing an unknown guy voice as the other me look up looking around. "W-Who goes there...?" The other me sniffle and hug the teddy bear tighter.

It doesn't matter who am I... Because I'm your mind... Giving you someone to talk to,

Taehyung.

---------------------------
In my opinion... The chapter I post before reediting this was so messed up. I'm such a bad author... 😞😔😔

Vote & comment first will get a cookie and a warm hug 😃😃😄

😦 surprise? Okay guys please don't killed me for a short chapter or didn't update for so long. I'm a slowly having a cold and has a sore throat. I can't even sleep well 😑. Well first thing first! What do you think about this chapter and who do you think is that person? Well stay tune and see ya~! 😀😀