Chapter 3: The missing child

Long chapter ahead!
-------------------

Author's note
A little girl with blonde hair was playing in the rain on the dark alley. When she stop playing she look around to find her mother "umma! Umma! Where are you umma!" She yelled and run around.

She start crying and let go of her umbrella "umma! Umma! I don't want to be alone!" She cried until she heard a footsteps behind her walking toward her direction.

She turn back slowly looking at a unknown person the thunder flash making the person look even scarier she took a back while the person stare at her. "W-Who are you?" She said.

"There's nothing to know about... Are you lost?" Said the unknown person as she walk toward the blonde hair little girl. "Yes..." She said "come with me... I will bring you to a better place then come back" said the unknown person. Thunders flashing around and both of them gone to an unknown place....

Jungkook's POV
"Poor thing..." J-hope said I look away from my phone and saw a mother crying in the news. "What's wrong with that?" I said "her daughter was found missing last night" Namjoon said.

"How come do the mother let her daughter play alone" Yoongi said and drink his coffee so he won't fall asleep in class. "Aish... No matter how much I drink coffees I will still fall asleep" he said.

"That's because you are sleepy head" Jimin said and Yoongi shot him glare. We continue watching the news the reporters and the detectives were finding clues who kidnap the child.

"Hey. We will late for school" Jin hyung said and we nodded. We walk out of our house and saw a photos of the missing child. Her name was Han Yumi "she must be half Japanese and Korean" Jimin said.

"Right" Jin hyung said and we arrive at school. A same day again "Jungkook, why don't talk with Haru" V hyung said and I nodded. "How about you?" I said "we will be at our hangout" Namjoon said.

"Okay! See you there!" I said and run to find Haru. If I asked the normal girls where is Haru they will flirt me I will asked a guy then. I walk toward a guy who is talking with his friends.

"Do you know Wu Haru?" I said and they nodded. "Which class is she?" I said "she is A-2 class, why do you asked?" Boy one said "nothing... Just finding here, by the way thanks!" I said and they nodded with smile.

I arrive at A-2 class and knock on the door the class rep walk toward me "what is it?" He said with smile and I look around "umm... Where is Wu Haru?" I said "rooftop! She is the beauty in our class!" He said.

"Oh... Thanks!" I said and he nodded. I went to the rooftop and heard someone singing while playing guitar I peek through the door and saw Haru playing guitar while singing the cold breeze blow her hair lightly and the sun shine upon her.

"Ah ah~ ah ah~ hamburo darumyeon an dwaeyo yeppeuda chingcha haejuseyo, naega mandeun eumsigi hyeongpyeoneobseodo matsige meogeojuseyo" she sang a sad melody...

"Yeah... Geoteuron malppunin namja sogeun teong bin chaero geujeo neon imman san chaero naega tto blah blah blah... Sideureoman ganeun yeoja wae chingudeuldo da aneunde wae babogachi neon molla"

I went inside the rooftop and she look at me shocked "you sang and rap pretty well" I said with smile and went beside her "thank you..." She said and sighed.

"What kind of song do you sing just now?" I said "my sister song..." She said and I look at her. "Where is she now?" I said and she shook her head. "I don't know..." She said and my eyes widened.

"How come you don't know where your sister is?" I said and she put her guitar back in the case. "She got kidnap few years ago... And we are still finding her" she said.