Chapter 2: Guitar

Jungkook's POV
"Go talk with her" he said and I froze for a second "Kookie are you okay?" He said and I nodded. "You want me talk with her?" I said and he nodded I took a deep breath I walk toward her "Oppa!!" I heard Minah calling me I sighed and look at her with what-the-heck-do-you-want look.

"Why are you here? Let's go eat there oppa!" She said and I clench my teeth. She drag me to where she eat I glance at Haru she was eating not even looking at us I bet she must be sad.

"Oppa ah~" Minah said trying to fed me I look away and she pout "oppa! Eat up!" She whine like a kid. I sighed and look at her "eat by yourself I'm full" I said in stern voice and walk out of the cafeteria.

I walk to rooftop and saw Haru sitting down on the railing I gasped how come people can sit on a railing you will fall! She look at me with her sad eyes "umm... H-Hi" I greet and she smile.

"What are you doing at here?" I said and went beside her "I was about to play guitar" she said and take her guitar she start playing her guitar it was a lovely melody.

"When do you start playing guitar?" I said "when I'm 8" she said and I smile "do you love music?" I said and she nodded "music bring me joy..." She said.

"Do you know the news about the Mystery Cat Thief?" I said and she stop playing guitar "umm... Yes" she said and lost her smile "is something wrong?" I said and she shook her head. "Nothing" she said.

"When I look deep into your eyes... You look so sad" I said and she look at me "I don't know why am I feeling really sad" she said "tell me what is it" I said "n-nothing..." She said and lower her head.

"When I look you with Minah, you look annoying because of her" she said and I nodded "I don't like her she wear to much make-up and treat others like rubbish" I said.

"But when I'm around you... You remind me of someone I love" I said and look at her with smile she smile back and continue playing her guitar. "You also kind of remind me like the one I love" she said.

"I think I meet her for the first time on raining day at the park..." I said and she smile "me too" she said but I don't know if the girl I kiss years ago is her I don't remember.

"Do you love guitar?" I said and she nodded "this guitar is very precious to me" she said and smile suddenly the bell rang "see you later" she said and left.

"We didn't talk much..."