Chapter 7: Shine as the star

Watching the full moon peacefully when I look around the place I saw a girl sleeping and when it's 12 she get her telescope out she look at the stars on the sky I look up and jump from the roof I walk toward her slowly and tap her shoulder she flinch as her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Do you want to have some fun?" I said and look at dark sky "let me bring you to a place where you can see stars clearly..." I said and she look at me slowly.

"H-How..." She stuttered I smirk and held her wrist the floor slowly cracking and both of us fell down with the broken roof then rain start to pour heavily... The thunders flash loudly.

What will happen?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's POV
"Eh... That's place suddenly get destroy?" I heard one of the girls talk "what is this about?" J-hope hyung said to one of those girls "the roof where we usually watch stars was destroy by the thunders... And a girl was missing there" she said and our eyes widened.

"Where's vixx sunbaenims?" Namjoon hyung said "their at the S Class at the Senior Building, discussing about this cases" another girl said and we run to the Senior Building.

We saw the S Class and knock on the door we saw Hakyeon hyung he let us come in. "The roof is destroy by the thunders?" I said and they nodded. "This is getting serious, it must be the Cat Thief!" He hissed.

"Hyung what should we do?! She kidnap Chanmi!" Hyuk hyung said and Wonshik hyung pat his back. "We will solve this..." Taekwoon hyung said and show us a black letter.

"I found this on the meeting table when we arrive here" he said and handed it to me. I open the letter and read the later.

If you want this girl safe, find a photo of this woman name Heyley Song now!

"She want us to find a woman photo, Heyley Song now" I said and their eyes widened. "That's the second wife of the famous companies CEO" Hakyeon hyung said.

"You're right, but why do she want the CEO wife photo?" J-hope hyung said and we all shrugged "enough! Let's go before she hurt Chanmi!" Hyuk hyung blurted out and we look at him.

"Our Hyukkie is in love~" Hongbin hyung tease him "that's enough kid, let's start our mission!" Hakyeon hyung said and took out his phone dialing the polices number.

"Guys come to our school now, we have case to solve!" He said and we went out of the room. "Where to! young Masters?" The Police Chief said "to the roof where we watch stars first and then the famous company where CEO Wu is" he said and we went inside the car.

"Yes, Young Master" he said and start the engine. He drive to the roof stars that's what it called we arrive at there and saw the polices checking the place.

"Miss Chanmi thing is here but she's not here" one of the police officer said. "Bring us to CEO Wu company" Hakyeon hyung said and he nodded. We went inside the police car and I suddenly remember about the Wu... Name... It's Haru? Wu Haru? Impossible maybe it's other people.

We arrive at CEO Wu company and the securities let us in we went inside the CEO room. And Mr Wu with a woman beside him startled. "We're the polices, a incident happen at the Roof Stars and found a note on our meeting table that the kidnapper need the picture of your wife, Mr Wu" Taekwoon hyung said.

"M-My picture?!" The woman yelled glaring at us wow I already hate her I prefer the first wife of the CEO because people said she's really kind. "Yes, if don't the kidnapper won't return the girl and you will be a victim too" The Chief of the Police said I think his name is Mr Kim. He's young though.