Chapter 11: Tea

Few years ago...

"Sweetheart! Please don't run around or else you will tripped!" I yelled and chuckle at her. Both of their smiles are really precious... But, I don't think this will last forever.

"Mommy! Where's big sis?" She said running back to me. "Your father is helping her putting on her shoes" I smile and her smile turn to grin. "Daddy! Unnie! Hurry up!" She exclaim and held my hand jumping up and down.

I put the picnic blanket under the oak tree and put out the foods putting the foods on the blanket. I look at the three of them having fun and smile. The little one came running to me

"Mommy, what are you doing?" I look at her and bought the teacup near to my lips. "Enjoying a cup of tea, dear"

Present

I stare blankly at the teacup that were fill with tea in front of me. No one to talk to, no one to admire, no one to smile with and no one to cry with...

"What am I doing?" I questioned myself emotionless...

"Am I just enjoying a cup of tea?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's POV
They stare at me blankly as I told them the day I met the mystery girl... In the past. "Dude! You just met her and kissed her? I was like what the freak! Boy you just meet her! Maybe, because of that incident she moved out of the town" J-hope hyung said and I frown.

"I know, I know, I know..." I sighs and mess my hair in frustration. "Say... You know the blonde hair girl?" Jin hyung said out of blue. "Yeah, what about her?" Suga hyung said.

"No... I saw her this morning, waiting in front of the park... And in a blink of an eye... She disappear and I thought it maybe a images..." He said. "Hmm... We all saw her and it can't be she's an images..." Namjoon hyung said.

"Then, what is she?" Jin hyung said irritated. "Alien" V hyung said and we all turn to him. He burst out of laughter and we did too. "Okay, enough with these talked. Let's go to bed now" he said smiling and we all nodded.

I went into my bedroom and lay down on my bed sleeping.

Next day

I woke up and saw Jin hyung opening the curtain. "Good morning, Jungkook. Hurry and get ready for school" he said and walk out of my room.

I lazily did my morning routine and went downstair. We eat our breakfast and walk to school. "For some unknown reasons... The Cat thief cases is not really much these days" Jimin hyung said.

"I bet you're right" Namjoon hyung said and we walk into the school building into our class. "I'm going to find Haru!" I said and run out of the class.

I walk to her class and saw the class rep walking to my direction with sad face. "What's wrong?" I said confused. "Haru is absent again..." He sighs and my eyes widened. "Oh... Well, thanks for telling me. I better get going..." I said and walk away from her class as my heart sank even more.

I walk to the school garden and saw the blonde hair girl sitting under the oak tree and reading a book I couldn't see her face and I quickly walk toward her. I stop in front of her and she turn to the next page of her book. "Do you know where Haru is?" I said but didn't receive any reply.

"Hey, I'm talking to you" I sighs but she just ignore me and turn to the next page of her book. "Who are you actually and what do you want? We can help you" I said and she closed her book standing up and grab her white parasol.

"Wait! Don't go! Please answer my questions..." I said but she just continue walking. I run toward her and grab her shoulder she stop walking. "Answer my questions and I will let you go..." I demand and I can heard her sighs.

"Answer me now" I said but she just stay silent and softly shook my hand off her shoulder and handed me a pastel purple packet walking to the small gate.

I look at the packet and saw a note. I open it and read it.

Hello, sweetheart. When, I'm gone can you give this to your little sister?
This is her favorite tea, lavender tea. I hope you will give it to her. Well, I need to get going.

I saw a address and look around.

After school

"I will go home soon!" I said and follow the direction to the house. I arrive in front of a big house and press the doorbell. I heard a faint 'come in' I open the door and took off my shoes,

"I'm in here..." The familiar voice said and I walk to a black door and turn the doorknob. It's a library I saw a black hair girl sitting her back facing me. "Umm..." I pause until she stand up.

"Jungkook?!"

"Haru?!"

We both stare at each other and she start coughing then sat down. I walk toward her and she look at me. "Why didn't you come to school for few days?" I said and she cough a little. "I caught a fever, sorry..." She gave me a faint smile.

"Here... A mystery blonde hair gave this to me and when I read the note it was for you" I said and handed the packet. "Lavender tea?" She said and look at me. "I guess..." We walk into her kitchen and she boil the hot water and get the tea sets from the cupboard and put it on the dinning table.

After that, she pour the tea into the teacups and handed it to me. "Thank you..." I said and she smile. Both of us drink the tea and it taste really peaceful and your body feel relax after drinking it.

"You didn't come to school because you're sick?" I said and she nodded. "Sorry for not telling you..." She said and I shook my head. "It's okay" I smile. "At least you're alright" I said.

"Enjoying a cup of lavender tea is very good for you when you are sick..."

-------------------
Hello guys~! I'm sorry if this chapter is short because I'm kind of moody today... Because on Wednesday I made a promise with my best friend Becky to come to school on Friday since on Thursday we have an activity. Then this morning... My freakin idiot older brother bring his another car keys to fetch his oh-so-lovely girlfriend and I didn't get to come to school... And cried myself to sleep... Thanks for ruining my mood BIG BROTHER!!!!!! >:( but I hope you enjoy this chapter~! Don't forget to vote and comment!