Chapter 17: Soon

Jungkook's POV
I stare at the ceiling of my room feeling bored as ever and the questions in my head are repeating over and over again. I look at my palm before an image of Haru crying flash into my head. I sighs and rolled to the side. I can't sleep... I can't stop thinking. What should I do?

Who is the blonde hair girl? Where's the hints? Who is Mrs Jacqueline writing the letter to? And why is this questions fill in my head? Most of all... Who is the Cat Thief?

Sighing once again I grab my phone dial Haru's number to make sure she is okay. After it rang two times she answer it.

"Hello?" Her voice sound crack... Maybe because of all the crying.

"Hey, Haru.... I'm calling to make sure you're okay"

"I'm fine. Don't worry... About me"

"Why would I don't worry about you? I care about you tho..."

"Thanks, Jungkook. You're the best"

"I know, I'm always the best" I said proudly and I can heard her chuckling at the end which make my whole world lit up and I grin widely.

"You're so cheesy"

"No, I'm not. I'm awesome, cool and the most handsome guy"

"Yeah, yeah right"

"Well, Haru. Rest well and don't think of anything that make you feel sad. If you wanna talk just called me and I will be ready to listen"

"Okay, thanks again, Jungkook. Bye"

"Bye bye, don't forget my I love you XD"

"Seriously?"

"B-But... I love you"

"Okay, I love you too"

"Yay! I will called you next time~!"

Soon, I hang up and put my phone on the nightstand. Hearing her voice already make me feel better and the questions in my head are gone and my mind are now in peace... Is it? I close my eyes waiting for it to go into my dreamland.

"Hey, kid"

I turn around and face a guy who is hiding his face with a cape and a mask. Who is this person?

"Who? Me?" I point at myself. "Who else would be here except you and me? Of course, I'm talking to you, kid"

I made an 'o' mouth. "Umm... Yes?" He look up the purple-blue like sky above us and I stare at him. "Do you think... You could help us solved the next mysteries?" I raise an eyebrows.

"Why?" He turn me and gave me a small smile. "You will understand soon"

"Wait... Who are you? And is this a dream or what?" I said confusedly and he smirk. "Well, you will know soon. By the way, you should wake up now. It's nearly eleven"

I gasps as the world around us slowly turning into darkness and a mystery door open up pulling me inside the unknown light. I saw five figures standing in front me but I couldn't see their faces-

I shot open my eyes breathing heavily... What happen? Who was that mysterious guy? What do he mean by solving the next mysteries? I took a deep breath and release it before closing my eyes. "Hey Jungkook! You awake!" Jin hyung yelled from downstair.

"Yes I'm awake!" I said and open my eyes before looking at the clock. My jaw drop, he's right... It's nearly eleven. I got up from my bed walking to the bathroom doing my morning routine. I wear my black plain tee and my black skinny jean before putting on my black beanie.

I walk out of my room and went downstair. "Ayo, maknae. You usual woke up early, what happen?" Suga hyung said as he took a sip of his coffee watching the TV. "I couldn't sleep last night..." I mumble and sat down eating the french toast that Jin hyung make for me.

Here it go again. In my dream, a mysterious guy suddenly appear and told me about the next mysteries... I saw five mysterious figures in the door... Someone, please answer the questions for me TT-TT

"You done? We should go now" RapMon hyung said and I nodded before washing the dishes then gather with the others. We went out of the house and walk back to the company.

We saw Hakyeon hyung writing some notes in his book before looking around and spot us before giving us a small smile. We walk toward him. "Hey hyung, any clues?" J-hope hyung said and he shook his head.

"This is getting hard... There aren't any clues and this is going to be hard" he said before tapping his chin thinking what should we do. Out of blue I spot something shining in the bushes and walk toward it as I search around the bushes and feel something. I took it and my eyes widen.

Is this Mrs Jacqueline missing photo that we have been searching for? "H-Hyung!" I exclaim and they rush toward me. "What happen?" Taekwoon hyung said and I show them the photo.

Their eyes widen before Hakyeon hyung took it out of my hands carefully looking at it. "This is the missing photo... But yesterday, we were searching for it there... The photo wasn't there" he said.

"Maybe... She came to return it back" I said and they look at me. "Maybe..." Jimin hyung said and Mr Wu came looking at us. "Sir, we found the missing photo" he said and bowed before giving it to him.

He smile in relief before stroke the photo gently. "Thank you very much... I thought I will lost it forever..." He said and we bowed. "As a gift for finding my precious item I will give-" we cut him off politely.

"N-No we don't need any gift, Sir" Hakyeon hyung said politely but he chuckle. "Still, I'm giving you! I will give you vouchers which is from each popular (cafes/restaurants/etc.)" he smile giving us the vouchers.

We just smile and bowed thanking him. "So, the missing photo case is close. But, we still need to catch the Cat Thief" Mr Kim said looking at us. So... We will continue it soon? Until footsteps stop behind us.

"Can I have a word with all of you, please"

-------------------------------------
MUAHAHAHA!!! Another cliffhanger XDD!! It's look like we have a mysterious character who appear in Jungkook's dream. You must be wondering who it is, right? Well, stay tune for next update and please vote and comment ^_^