Prologue

"I hate you!" I yelled and run out of my house it was raining why do she tell me now why didn't she tell me earlier why do she force me to married that girl I don't even love her a little!

I arrive at the park I slowly walk toward the swing and sat on it I swing slowly while looking at the rain pour at me I don't care if I'm sick I still not going to married that girl I start crying why do they don't understand how I feel? Why do they treat me like rubbish? What did I do wrong? While I was crying I don't feel the rain pouring on me anymore I look up to see a umbrella on me.

I saw a girl who is around my age I think she is younger than me... She smile at me why do this smile is so comforting? I stop crying and held her hand why am I doing?

"Why are you crying cute Bunny?"

"I'm not a Bunny..."

"Because you look so cute, tell me why are you crying I will comfort you"

"My parent force me to married the girl I don't love..."

"Really? What is your name, cute Bunny?"

"My name is Jeon Jungkook..."

"I will called you Kookie then"

I pulled her and our face was inches away I look at her lips I lean in and our lips touch I close my eyes I still didn't letting go of her hand we broke the kiss for oxygen I didn't realize that my tongue enter her mouth while we were kissing my saliva connect with her saliva.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."