Chapter 13: Music Box

I was walking around the forest in the night as I enjoy myself by hearing the tune of the music box. I caress it softly until something startle me causing me to drop the music box somewhere. I grew panic and start searching around the forest but didn't found it anywhere.

"No... No..." I narrow my eyebrows as I stood up when the rain start to fall. I clench my teeth and my fists as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Somebody... Give me back my Mother's music box.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's POV
"Singing in the showah!" J-hope hyung sings pretending that he was taking a shower and we are laughing our heads off except Suga hyung who is sleeping peacefully on the couch. I stop laughing for a moment when suddenly I heard a music box sounds and the others stop.

"Where is that noise from?" Jimin hyung said walking to the window. He suddenly back away quickly and hid behind RapMon hyung's back. "I-I saw a figure walking in the woods..." He said feeling so scared and J-hope hyung quickly run to the kitchen and came back with a ladle.

"I'm ready to beat the crap out the figure" he said and Suga hyung woke up sitting up. "Really, Hobi? With a ladle?" J-hope turn to him confidently. "Don't misunderstand a ladle! There are powerful!" He said and start a talking argument.

Without us realizing someone slip in a note into the doorway and Jin hyung was the first to notice. He pick it up and walk toward us. "Guys... There's a note" he look at us and we nodded. He open the note and read it loud.

Please help me find a music box in the woods, I will shows you the direction.
Once, you are in front of the woods and try finding a mark that shape as a mask on a tree.

-WV

"So... We're going to find a music box?" V hyung said and he nodded. "Let's ask help from Hakyeon hyung" RapMon hyung said and take his phone out of his jean and dial Hakyeon hyung number.

"Hello? Hyung, can you and the others stop by our house. Okay, we will tell you about it, yes. Right now. Okay.. See you soon" he look at us and we look at him.

"They will be here soon" he said and we all wait patiently in the living room. The door knock and Jin hyung went to open the door. We gather up in the living room looking at the note. "Who could it be sending this note to us?" Jimin hyung said as Hakyeon hyung look at it carefully.

"Probably the blonde hair girl either a person who is very shy..." He said and look at us. "Let's to the woods now" Taekwoon hyung said and walk toward the door. We got up as I put the note in my jean pocket. We walk to the woods and search for the tree. "What kind of mark could it be?" Sanghyuk hyung said and J-hope hyung came running toward us.

"Me and V found a dragon-phoenix like mark on a tree over there!" He exclaim and we follow him to the tree. We look at the mark. "This is the tree and look something is writing on it" Wonshik hyung said.

Try finding and listen carefully to a melody that is somewhere in the woods.

-WV

We look at each other and walk into the woods. While we are busy searching for the lost music box and I heard a melody from distant. I stop moving and listen carefully to it. "Guys keep quiet... I heard a melody" I said and they stop whatever they're doing. "It came from there!" Jin hyung said and walk toward the sound.

After minutes of looking I accidentally trips on something and fell down. "Ouch... My butt" I pout and stood up dusting the dust away from my clothes and look at the thing I trip then realized the melody was gone.

"Oh no! The melody stop!" I panicked and trips again. "Seriously, Jungkook. Why do you keep tripping?" Suga hyung said and I stood up shrugging. We heard a walking footsteps and feel a chilly air around us. J-hope and Jimin hyung froze and step close to each other.

"UMMA!!!" They screams when a figure walk toward us. I look at the figure and saw the blonde hair girl with her parasol looking at us. "What are you doing here?" I said as she knelt down toward the bushes and grab something from it and stood up showing us the... MISSING MUSIC BOX!

"Does that music box belong to you?" Jin hyung said and she nodded. "Even the note was from you?" Hakyeon hyung said and she stay silent. She walk toward me and handed me a letter. She turn around and slowly walk away disappearing from us.

I look at the letter confusedly. "I think... We should go now, what if a snake appear?" J-hope hyung said looking around the ground. "Don't be ridiculous, there's no snakes around here" RapMon hyung said and Jimin hyung suddenly screams. We look to the ground as J-hope start screaming and faints.

"SNAKE!!!!"

Unknown's POV
I look at the grave in front of me and gently place the bouquet of white roses on the ground smiling softly as I caress the tombstone softly. "Thanks to them I found it back, mother..." I look a the music box and look back at the tombstone.

"Should I play a music for us to heard?"

-------------------------
Ayo wassuuuuup!!! Here the chapter you guys are waiting for! Sorry for not updating for so long. I have been busy lately but don't worry. I will update when I'm free! So who do you think the grave belong to? Well the mystery will be solve soon! Don't forgot to vote & comment~! ^^