She's back

Sirius and Remus were once again stuck in Grimwald place. It was about 1 o'clock in the afternoon and Sirius had just woken up in a true schoolboy fashion. Just as he walked down, there was a deafening bang as the back door flew open. Sitting there was Hermione's cat Crookshanks, she had a letter in her mouth with vaguely familiar handwriting on the front.

The envelope was a blood red that Sirius recognized immediately as a howler, which he had gotten many of from his mother while he was in school.

Remus walked over to Crookshanks and carefully grabbed the letter before opening it slowly, knowing that it would be much worse if he didn't.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK THE THIRD!" Screamed a voice that, even after fourteen years, still sent shivers down his spine. "REMUS JOHN LUPIN!" Screamed a nearly identical voice that if the boys hadn't spent seven years trying to tell them apart, they could have been mistaken for the same voice.   The boys started practically shaking as the voices screamed in unison making the perfect harmony, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!" The boys winced as they realized just how angry the two girls were, they were well aware of the damage those two could cause when they got angry. The two very pissed girls took a simultaneous deep breath to calm down "Watch your backs. We'll be back sooner than you realize."

To say the boys were in shock would be an understatement. They were supposed to be dead, how could they come back?

The boys' attention turned to Crookshanks when she stood on her hind legs and her form shimmered a little bit.

Then the squashed face cat turned into a girl with bright bubblegum pink hair and brilliant, almost sky-colored, blue eyes.  Her heart-shaped face which usually held a sarcastic smile that made even the coldest teacher smile ever so slightly when she did, was formed into a tight frown, causing her lips to look like a single line instead of their usual fullness. Her cheeks, usually rosy from laughter, were pale from the lack of sun. The girl who was never upset had only anger in her eyes. That was at least, until she looked at her old friend and love, causing her eyes to soften the tiniest fraction and they shined with a love burning so deep after all these years causing her mouth to open in admiration when Sirius said his favorite word which he hadn't said in several long years, her name. "Rose." She smiled widely revealing her somehow still perfect teeth, "Hello, Love."

-Sirius-
I stared at the beautiful girl in front of me. I looked at her body which still looked amazing after two kids, I looked at her creamy white skin admiring how soft it still looked before briefly glancing at her lips. Then I looked at my favorite part, her eyes. The very eyes that I had dreamed of every night for years, the same eyes that showed her every emotion without her having to say a word, the very eyes that could light up my life with that mischievous glint.

Then, I felt her lips on mine. I felt the way her lips formed around mine as if they were made just for the other. I felt a passion in me I hadn't felt since the day she died. I kissed back as everything was perfect for even just a moment. Until she pulled away, and her hair was as red as fire.