epilogue

I couldn't believe how amazing my University was. It was big, and full of amazing people. It took so much for me to get to this point in life, but everything was so different now. A year ago I was in Arizona with my family and so much was happening...And then there was Baylon. Today, Now, I was a college student, and I would have never known how great my life could've been had he not let me go. He was right the Whole time.
I appreciated him for that, but at the Same time I still feel residual anger. His letter really did get to me. Being in school and away from home took my mind and heart away from all of that, and I heard from my brother whenever I visited home that Baylon was doing well in his life. Yes I did ask.... sometimes. But I was so busy concentrating on my school work, my part time job, and all my new friends to linger on thoughts of him. Finally I was me again. I was over all happier, and my wolf had finally been calm again. She realized that he was gone. No more mate. Our new life had started. Everything was looking perfect......except somewhere, deep inside. I could feel it, a nagging feeling...saying. Its not over Kaylee....It's not over.

(Dear Kay,

I want you to know that I will always love you. I hope one day that you realize the decision that we made to be apart was the right one. We are really young, too young to know what we really want outta life. But I just want you to know one thing. Knowing you was the most amazing experience that I have ever known. I will dream of you all the rest of my days that I am on this planet. You are, and always will be my true mate for life. And when, and if we are reunited I will be the happiest man in the world. I will love you, I feel like I always have before I even met you, and I always will. Because everything is perfect in my world knowing your in it, knowing you....)