description.

The year is 2030. Ashton and Bella Irwin have been married for fifteen years. They have two children, Riley and Will. Despite finally attaining happiness years prior, the hardships never seemed to end.

Harry and Scarlett Styles have been married for seven years. They have a young daughter, Elizabeth. But as time passed, Scarlett realized that there was more to Harry than she previously thought.

The story continues, filled with tears, mistakes, happiness, reconnection, and most importantly, love.

Will Bella ever get the happily ever after she always dreamed of?

Find out in.....
Same Old Love (coming soon)

**DISCLAIMER**
this story might not match up the song (by Selena Gomez) as much as heartbreak girl did. it is just used for title purposes. I am no way affiliated with the singer, nor the real characters in the story. this is purely a work of fiction.

a/n:
BACK SOONER THAN I THOUGHT. OMG.
Yeah so this is wayyyyy in the future.
any predictions? I'm curious to know!!
Also, I just want you to know that there may be some really upsetting scenes. I will always warn you before a chapter starts, although I would recommend reading it anyway. I'm sorry, but it's just a story. trust me, I will write it the best way I could possibly could.
when it says "coming soon" just know that I won't take a month (hopefully). next week MAXIMUM. I will be working on it as much as I can.
THANKS SO MUCH AND FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES.
-midnightxmemoriesx