three.

~Harry Styles~

Hey. Saw the like. How've you been?

That was in my messages from Ashton Irwin. How did he respond so quickly? Did he not hate me? Was this my chance to get to Bella?

I decided to respond after minutes of debating in my head. Hi. Just was scrolling through fb. Didn't think people still used it. I'm good. You have kids?

Yeah. Riley (12) and William (5). You?

William. Her son's name was William? After my dead brother? Was that just a weird coincidence?

Elizabeth. She's 5. I hoped he didn't realize the connection. I named my daughter after someone else I lost. Just not as obviously.

Sweet. You coming to Oz anytime soon? Love to catch up.

I blinked twice before reading the answer. Really? I'd love to.

It took seconds for Ashton to respond. Great. Let's exchange numbers. Oh, and Harry? No hard feelings.

I bit my lip. Same here. I typed hesitantly. Were there any hard feelings? I mean, he was married to my love. But I messed up. I guess he had a right.

He gave me his number. I did the same and added his number to my contacts. It was strange. But I was feeling warm inside.

Elizabeth shuffled a bit. I tried to to tuck her in more in the soft duvet, but it was no use. The five year old was up, her soft curls falling loosely on her shoulders. Her tired, green eyes searched my own. A smile reached her face. I couldn't help but smile as well.

Elizabeth Anne Styles was my world. She was the only person that could keep me sane... besides Bella. I loved her with all my heart. I created her. We were each other's best friends.

"Daddy," she whispered. "I can't sleep." Her voice was delicate, almost as delicate as her expression. She was the most angelic little girl on the planet. She made me feel invincible.

"Princess," I cooed. "You can sleep through anything." That was something I knew for sure. Elizabeth was known for her deep slumber.

"That's what you think," she argued. "I hear your fights with Mummy."

I sighed. "Everybody argues, Liz. Your mum and I love each other very much." Lies. I knew Scarlett didn't love me.

"Livy said that when parents fight that much, they split up. Daddy, when you and mum split up, I want to stay with you," she said.

I tried to hide my smile, although impossible in that certain situation. "Mummy and I are not splitting up sweetheart."

"When you do," she said. Her eyes weren't sad, like a normal child's would be when they think their parents are splitting up. She was quite... neutral.

"Don't think about these things," I told her. She seemed to have been woken up by too many shouting matches and slammed doors. Scarlett and I should be careful. But what could we do if our little girl could pick up anything?

"I love you, darling," I whispered. I rubbed her bare arm and she nuzzled her nose in my neck- a Bella habit.

"I love you too, Daddy," she said, before yawning. I could feel myself drifting off as well. We fell asleep into each other's arms, a regular event those days.

a/n:
I love writing in Harry's pov. it's so cool. he's so different from the last book :)

sorry for the long wait... again. I feel as if not as many people are reading this. is it hard to find? whatever it is, please let me know. lol. I miss my old reads.

anyways, byeeeeee.

~ midnightxmemoriesx