Beginning

Skylars POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, AKA The most annoying noise ever. I get up and grab clothes to change into for the day and go in the bathroom to take a quick shower. A couple minutes later I get out and wrap a towel around myself and dry off, then get dressed and do my makeup etc.

I open the doors of my brand new school and walk in, scanning my new surroundings. Two boys walk up to me smiling, one with brown hair the other blonde, I smile moving the hair out my face "Hey, my name is Colby and this is Sam." the brown haired one says, or Colby says..whatever "Well, nice to meet you, my name is Skylar but you can call me Sky" I say smiling "Cool beanie" "Yours too." I say looking at Colby's beanie.

"Where's the office? I need to get my class schedule." I say looking around "I'll show you, follow me." Colby says walking around a corner, I follow him and take in the surroundings, I look at a group of people and see my ex from my last school, and lets just say...I did some stuff i'm not proud of and we ended on a really bad note. We look at each other and I quickly grab Colby's hand, he looks at our hands then me "That's my ex" I say pointing to Nick, Colby looks over to see Nick "Oh, okay...Want me to help sell it?" he asks looking at me "Sure" I say unsure of what he meant, he kisses me and fireworks go through my body and he pulls away with me smiling and blushing like crazy, Nick looking at us as we kissed.

We eventually get to the office, i walk in and smile "Thanks Colby" i say "No problem" he says smiling "You can let go of my hand now." Colby says loosening the grip, I let go and say "Sorry about that" I get my schedule just as the bell rings and show Colby my classes "We have first and third period together, you have sixth with Sam and the rest you're on your own. Come on lets go Mrs.Heinsburg hates it when we're late." He says rushing out the door and we race to class, I reach the door first "HA I win." i tease him while smiling "Wheres my prize pretty boy?" Colby smiles "Making it to class on time." he says walking in the door and we sit right next to each other.

We finally get out of school and I walk out with Sam and Colby, I give them my number and head home.

I sit down on my bed and look through instagram and Imgur. About an hour later someone starts knocking at my door, I walk downstairs and open the door to see Colby is there leaning on the door frame, i smile "Come in." i say moving so he can walk in "Sweet place" he says walking in "thanks" i say shutting the door behind him, i walk back into my room and Colby follows, he sits next to me and notices my guitar "Do you play?" He asks "Yep, and sing." I say pointing at the microphone.

Colby leaves a few hours later and I just lay in bed and end up falling asleep almost instantly.