HE WHAT?!

Skylar's POV

"Skylar he-" Bailey starts to say before the doorbell rings, she walks over and opens the door and Sam walks in, she smiles up at him and pecks his lips, I look at Nick "What are you?" I ask "A human being." He responds "No, what was she gonna tell me! Why are you here?!" I say impatiently "Oh, someones got an attitude, ay?" He says and I just glare "I don't know, it was a surprise for me too." Nick says slightly annoyed, I look to Bailey and shes giggling while talking to Sam.

I plop next to Nick on the couch and we look at eachother "Why do we hate eachother?" I ask "Cause we're ex's." Nick says "So what? We could still be friends." I say "No, no we can't. Not after what happened." He says shaking his head "Nick, I said I was sorry!" I yell "SORRY DOESN'T FIX WHAT YOU DID!" He yells back and stands up looking down at me, tears fill my eyes as the memories come flooding back, I stand up and look up at him seeing as he's taller than me "When we were best friends you PROMISED me that no matter what we'd STAY best friends!" I say, my voice cracking "Well you know what?! Things changed after the so called 'Incident'!" Nick shouts and walks out angrily, I wipe my eyes so the tears don't fall and march up to my room.

I plop face down on my bed like the seal I am, Colby walks in and rubs my back "I heard what happened." He says and lays next to to me, I hug him and he hugs me back tightly making me smile.

I wake up about an hour later, Colby is nowhere to be seen which honesty scares me. Suddenly I hear something fall in our bathroom and I jump up "Colby?" I say in a worried voice and hear glass break "Colby i'm serious." I say with my voice shaking, I see the nob turn and grab the baseball bat that we keep beside our bed and hold it behind me, someone opens the door but its dark in the bathroom so I can't see their face "Hey there, gorgeous." They say in a creepy tone.

I dart for the door and run downstairs seeing no one around, I run to the door and hear footsteps down the stairs, no doubt the intruder chasing after me, I run out the door cause hopefully the neighbors would help, I run and hear someone running behind me, it might be Colby or Sam... or Sam Pepper, I check behind me quickly, yea I don't know that guy, I look forward, it's amazing that nobodies doing ANYTHING. I see a police officer and hide behind him, I aint about that raped life.

The officer instantly chases after the guy and puts him in hand-cuffs and puts him in the police car, he tells me basically that guy is a rapist and he has a knife in his back pocket, he's raped lots of girls and i'm lucky I wasn't one of them. He tells his partner to take the guy  to jail then come back to pick him up cause he's gonna walk me home so if anything happens i'll be okay.

We make it to the house a few minutes later and he does a quick house search to make sure theres nothing else. Colby walks in with everyone else with a pizza box, their all giggling and they see the police officer looking to me and they stop laughing "What happened?" Colby asks and sets down the pizza on the table beside me, the officer turns to Colby "There was a rapist hiding in your closet, I did a house search and we caught the guy. We've been looking for him for the past year,  he keeps changing his name and running from city to city, you're lucky she wasn't his next victim. We found a knife, rope, duct-tape and lube." The officer says and Colby and him start talking back and forth, Colby holding me tighter than I think he ever has.

Savannah walks over and hugs me, which turns into a group hug, the officer leaves when he finishes filling stuff out I guess... I don't know maybe he just got bored, we gave him our number so if there's anything else he'll call. He also said he'd call if the guy ends up getting out. Colby picks me up "Lets all have a sleepover in our room." Colby cheers and we go upstairs. Everyone ended up on the floor because we all fought over the bed. It's late so we're gonna hit the hay...After a Harry Potter movie or two.

Sam puts in the movie and hops back up on the bed,  I lay my head on Colby's shoulder and he moves me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist tightly "I can't believe I left you here alone, I knew I should've woken you up and made you come with, I knew it." Colby whispers "Baby, this isn't your fault you didn't know. Don't beat yourself up about it, just please try to forget about it." I whisper back "How can I forget about it when-." Colby starts to whisper but we get cut off by everyone yelling "Shut up!" I laugh a little and hold Colby's hands and kiss his cheek.

A couple hours later the movie ends and we all scoot off the bed onto the floor. I lay down and close my eyes. I turn so I can see under the bed and feel something blow on my face and open my eyes. My eyes meet someone elses with a creepy  smile. I scream and jump up, I see Devin and Rachel laying on the bed and they look at me "You sneaky bastards..." I say and they laugh a little "What happened?" Colby asks from beside me "Follow me guys." I say and everyone follows me downstairs, that officer didn't do a good search considering some creep was under my bed, I call 911 (NO! NOT  9/11 9 1 1... I made that mistake once...) and we sit and i explain quietly what happened.

A few minutes later the police show up and take the guy out, he turned out to be a harmless hobo and a police officer is sleeping here tonight in the room beside us. "See guys, this is why we need a new house, two people broke in, ONE WAS A RAPIST!" I say "Yea...We REALLY need this new house...But right now we need sleep." Devin says and we all nod in agreement, we walk upstairs and lay back down and this time, actually sleep peacefully.

---------------------------------------

1124 WORDS, NOW ANOTHER 1000+ WORD CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL, YOU ARE WELCOME, LOTS OF DRAMA LETS CONVOSATE BOUT DAT IN DA TALKIN BOX, SEE YA LATER!