#Ravin

Rachel's POV

I wake up cuddled up to Devin and he smiles down at me "Hey baby girl" He says kissing my forehead "Hey baby" I say stretching "You look beautiful" Devin says grabbing my chin and kissing me softly, he pulls away and looks into my eyes and I smile blushing like the nerd I know I am (You gave me so much power Rachel... that was a bad idea XD) "I love you" Devin says for the first time "I love you too" I say smiling widely and going to kiss him before sky bursts in and jumps in bed with us hiding under the blankets "Whatcha doin?" Devin asks "I gave Colby another hickey, hide me!" Sky says and I nod, Colby walks in "She's under the blankets" I say ratting her out, Colby pulls down the blankets and grabs her kissing her neck "NUU! WHY! RACHEL YOU TRAITORRR!" She yells and laughs a little "THAT'S FOR STEALING THE LAST OF THE CAKE! DON'T MESS WITH ME AND MY CAKE!" I say and she laughs a little, Colby stops kissing her neck and smirks and she sighs "Babyyy" She whines and he smirks walking out with her following. I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom changing, I walk out and see Devin taking his shirt off with his pants unbuttoned, I stare at his chest and he takes his shirt all the way off and smirks at me.

I look up at him and blush, he grabs me by the waist kissing me roughly and I wrap my arms around his neck, Reed walks in "NU! NU! DEVIN MINE! MY DEVIN!" Reed whines and I pull away looking at him like: Bitch please. Devin's hand slides down to my bum, naughty Devin, very very naughty Devin.

Sky walks in again with the hickey covered by what i'm guessing is makeup "What are we gonna do today?" She asks and I shrug "Lets all just go skateboarding" Devin suggests and we both nod in agreement, I grab my skateboard and Devin grabs his, Sky goes to tell everyone what we're doing and get her skateboard. Once we're all ready we walk out and go to the road and start skateboarding, it's a private road though so its okay... right? Uhh, yea we should be just fine.

Sky is skateboarding with Colby, like side by side and their holding hands, awwh, goals bitch goals, I look over and see Devin, Reed, Sam and Savannah trying but failing to twerk, I walk over "Lemme show you how its done, cmere Sky!" I say and Sky runs over, we both turn around and start twerking, i'm sure Colby was watching her and Devin was watching me like 10/10, Devin best not be watching her like ooh boy you best stare at my ass while I be twerking, I mentally laugh and we stop twerking, we turn around and bow, we notice Bailey got this all on camera, sneaky...

I smirk at Devin "Damn imma have to get you to do that later tonight" He says walking over and smacking my butt before kissing me "Right?" Colby agrees and smirks, suddenly Sam looks to Bailey and she looks at him "No" She responds blandly and he pouts looking at the ground. I put my hair in a pony tail "I'm thirsty" Bailey says "Ya, we can tell" Colby and Sky say in unison and Bailey sends them a death glare "Lets give them some girl chat time and go get some water" Reed suggests and they walk off, for whatever reason Savannah tags along.

Not long after the boys left  three guys walk up to us while we're skateboarding "Hey, sup" One of them says, now let me just explain, they all look like douchebag fuck boi's, all of them, shirts off hats backwards pants sagging, classic fuck boi's "Sup" Sky greets trying not to be rude "Damn, you guys are hot as fuck" Another one says and we all stop skateboarding and look over "Uh, thanks, but we have boyfriends, all of us" Sky responds and me and Bailey nod "Why don't you drop them, and go out with us?" The first one said and put a hand on Sky's waist leaning in, she knees him right in the sack and pushes him down "Fiesty, just the way I like em" He says and she glares down at him, one of them walks over to me and puts a piece of hair behind my ear "You're beautiful you know, well I bet you get that a lot actually" He says and I punch him right in his pretty boy face, I look over and see Bailey kick the guy right in the chicken nuggets, ooh, thats gotta hurt "Now, would you please fuck off and leave us to skate?" Sky says "Okay, for now, baby girl, lets go guys" The guys says and winks at Sky walking off.

The boys and Savannah get back not knowing about the events that just occured, they set down a cooler and we all get a bottle of water and chug it down within seconds. Devin hugs me randomly and I hug back, he puts ice down my shirt and front and I shiver "YEP! MHM! THATS IN MY BRA! BRA IT IS IN! IN IS IT BRA!" I yell and turn around taking it and throwing it at Devin, he catches it and puts it in his mouth winking at me, I laugh like what the fuck, he's so weird and I love him for it.

---

We get home a little while later and Sky starts making lunch, I walk in to accompany her cause i'm the sweetest person on earth "Hey" I say "'Sup" She responds "I was thinking about dying my hair, think I should?" She asks "Like... dip dye or completely?" I ask "I don't know yet, i'll decide later" She says and continues cooking macaroni and cheese "I mean ya, I think it'll look good" I respond  "Aight, thanks" She says and I nod, she sits next to me while waiting for the water to boil.

---

I'm laying in bed with Devin, cuddling cause llama, I start scrolling through my instagram and find the weirdest stuff, Devin takes my phone and puts it to the side along with his and cuddles with me, we both fall asleep smiling and looking bae af.