Girls Day

Skylar's POV

I wake up and look at Colby, OMG, he's, I don't know how to say this except, HES WATCHING PORN! I shut my eyes and turn away, I hear the laptop close and Colby breath heavily "I know your awake" Colby says and I turn to him "What the hell, i'm right here" I say and he looks at me "Well you didn't wanna finish last night" Colby says innocently and slipping his hand out of his sweatpants and getting out of bed walking into the bathroom, i'm still a little shocked, I guess he is still just a guy.

I hear my phone bleep and grab it 

(Sa-Savannah Sk-Skylar)

Sa-Wake up sleepy, me you Rachel and Bailey are gonna have a Girls day

Sk-Okay, sweet, come pick me up in 3 

Sa-Okay, we're gonna watch the 5 wave!

Sk-AHH OMFG I HAVE WANTED TO SEE THAT!!

Sa-Yusss!!

Sk-Okay ttyl Gotta get dressed

End of Conversation

I stand up and search through me and Colby's closet, we need to stop staying at Reeds house, for real, oh my god, we should buy a huge house together and be roommates! That'd be so much fun! I have to suggest this next time we're all together, I pick out a white shirt with the illuminati symbol in the middle and some white ripped skinny jeans, I take out some gray boots and get undressed, I put on my clothes and shoes and look at myself in the mirror, approved, Colby walks out the bathroom and I walk in and begin dying my hair "Baby" Colby calls "Yea?" I say as Colby walks in and slaps my butt "I want food" Colby says "Go make yourself food then" I say and I see Colby pout through the mirror "But I don't wanna" Colby whines "Ask chef Devin to do it then" I say giggling a little "Oooh, that might work" Colby says walking out of the bathroom.

---

I finish my makeup and look at how pretty my hair is, I love it, and I was able to do it all on my own! I walk out of the bathroom and put on my little cat ears just cause they are adorable, this is probably the most of a girly girl I will be all year, I grab my backpack and walk downstairs stealing a piece of Colbys bacon, he pouts at me and I text Savannah to come pick me up, I sit next to Colby and give him a kiss on the cheek, he smiles at me and puts his arm around me "Your hair looks very pretty dyed" Colby says and I nod and hear a car horn, I walk outside and run to the car and get in the front seat "Whats up my ninjas?" I say, I hear Rachel giggle "Sup" Bailey says and waves, I wave back.

Savannah starts driving, suddenly she turns down the music "Okay, first, movie, second, mall, third, food, after that it would be starting to get dark so we could like I don't know" Savannah says "We could go to the moon bounce" I suggest and Savannah nods, sounds like a plan "So Rachel, Devin says your a singer?" I ask "Yea" Rachel says "Can we hear you sing the next song that comes on the radio?" I ask "Sure" Rachel says, I look back at Bailey who's sitting there smiling "So, you like Sam?" I say and she nods "He has the prettiest blue eyes" She says "Right?! Oh my god they are just so blue!" I say and she giggles.

Savannah stops at a red light and I turn the music back up, the next song to come on was Used to Love You by Gwen Stefani, Rachel starts singing, shes really good actually, I wonder if she has a manager, ooh I could be her manager! That would be so much fun.