Romance

Skylar's POV

Me and Colby are just chillaxin, not doing much, Devin told us to come in here and wait, Rachel is sitting in a chair in the middle of the room and we are just waiting for Devin, he finally walks in with his guitar and we all look up smiling, Rachel smiling extra big, he starts strumming and singing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

That was so sweet, he finishes singing and Rachel stands up and runs up to him hugging him and kissing him, they are so cute! Oh my god they are my favorite couple, right next to me and Colby obviously, Rachel wraps her legs around Devin's waist and he picks her up and runs upstairs without breaking the kiss, I smirk at Colby "Can I get that?" He whispers in my ear and I suddenly feel his lips against my neck, I peck him on the lips "Nope, sorry" I say and lay my head on his shoulder. Savannah gets up and walks out "Im going to get water" She says and I see Colby look at her butt as she walks out, I hit him and he looks at me smirking "Sorry, but i'm turned on right now, you are on my lap" Colby whispers to me "Well I better get up before you get hard" I whisper back and stand up walking upstairs to our room, I hear Colby following after and I lay down on bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Colby gets ontop of me smirking and I smirk kissing him, the door swings open "Colby, do you have an- Woops" Sam says, I lay my head back annoyed and Colby gets off me "Do I have any what?" Colby asks annoyed "Cups in here? I'm doing the dishes" Sam answers innocently, Colby looks around "No" Colby responds and Sam nods slowly backing out. Colby lays back down and I cuddle with him "I swear this happens everytime" I say slightly annoyed "Yea... But we're going to the beach tomorrow, and we could get our own hotel room.." Colby says and I feel him smirk against my neck "True" I say turning to him and kissing him "Night" I say "Night" He responds and I doze off.