Sleepover

Skylar's POV

We sit down in our pajamas and play video games in me and Colby's room, I burp loudly, the boys aren't home, honestly I don't see why boys think we talk about boys at sleepovers, sometimes but not constantly, we're playing minecraft on the Xbox at the moment "So guys, I was thinking, maybe we should all buy a house together, like us and the boys, wouldn't that be fun? All of us in a house together" I say and everyone nods in agreement, we started a new world "Okay, Ill get wood, Savannah get food, Rachel get ores and Bailey look for somewhere good to build our house" I say chopping down a tree, Savannah kills a pig.

Colby walks in and hands me a heart box, I look up at him "Whats this?" I ask "Open it" Colby says and I open it "FUCK YEA CHOCOLATE!" I say making him laugh "Oh so lady like" Colby says puckering his lips for a kiss, I kiss him and smile, he sits down criss cross apple sauce and I sit in his lap, he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder, I mine down another tree "I got 22 pork" Savannah says "I got three stacks of cobble" Rachel says "I found a place to build" Bailey says, I take out the map and walk to her handing her the wood and going to get more.

Colby kisses my cheek and I smile scooting back in his lap, Devin and Sam walk in and sit, Savannah smiles at Sam as Bailey sits in his lap, Rachel sits in Devin's lap "You and Reed should get together" I suggest and she just shrugs "I mean like, hes cute, but I don't think he's in to me" Savannah says killing a few more cows "Oh he likes you" Sam ensures, she smiles at him "Really?" Savannah asks and Sam nods "Ill tell him to ask you out" Colby says "Thanks" Savannah says smiling.

We just continue playing minecraft after that, every once and awhile running downstairs for a quick snack break, Savannah and Reed kept running into each other and having awkward but cute encounters, all of us couldn't help but say 'awh' and that just resulted in glares from them both.

---

It's late at night and almost everyone is asleep, I sit up and look around and see Reed and Savannah laying down kissing, awh, or ewh, I don't know my mind can't make up its... mind, uh, yea, LOGIC! Anyways, I lay back down and smirk, I don't plan on interrupting them or anything, that'd be rude, and I don't plan on blackmailing them, that's even more rude, but I do plan on telling Colby.

MUAHAHAHAHA