Beach week 2 (Part 2)

Skylar's POV

We walk into the beautiful beach house we'd be staying at for the next few weeks, it has two stories and just enough rooms, each couple gets their own room....Yea I think there will be some heated moments between the new couples, oooh, there will probably be a few between Colby and I, if we get left alone in the house there will most DEFINITELY be a heated moment. It's super nice here and I haven't seen me and Colby's room yet but I think i'll save that as a surprise for tonight "We gotta get some food up in this HIZZLE" Savannah cheers and grabs the keys "Who's tagging along?" Savannah asks, I go to raise my hand but Colby is quick to hold it down I look at him odd but shrug, everyone else decided to go with her. I mean don't get me wrong, I love them to bits, BUT THEY ARE SO ANNOYING SOMETIMES IT MAKE ME WANNA RIP MY EARS OFF! ...Everyone walks out and I turn to Colby confused.

He instantly starts kissing me and slips his warm tongue into my mouth and we began fighting for dominance, he picked me up and set me down on the counter and I wrap my arms around his neck, he quickly pulls away "Can we do this?" He asks, it's so cute how he asks permission "Only if you can find a condom" I say raising an eyebrow at him and he nods and begins searching through the drawers and I smirk watching as he desperately looks, his hard growing larger from the excitement, I hop off the counter and pull a condom out my back pocket and start kissing him again, he spots the condom and smirks. He picks me up and runs upstairs into the bedroom and setting me on the bed "Clothes. Off... Now" Colby demanded.

---

I lay down next to him, I start tracing circles on Colby's chest "I can't believe we just did that" Colby said out of breath and tracing circles on my back, I nod trying to catch my breath "I didn't hurt you did I?" Colby asks "No" I respond smiling and he kisses my forehead, I lay my head in the crook of his neck and look around for my clothes, I grab them and get dressed, I get back in bed and just sit, Colby stands up and walks over to his clothes, I block my eyes "Oh come on it's not something you haven't seen before" Colby says "Still... I mean like.... ew" I say "You didn't seem to mind it that much when you were riding it" Colby says putting his shirt on and I start blushing "Or when you were sucking it... or when you were begging for more of it" Colby smirks "Shut up" I say, my cheeks as red as a tomato "Awh i'm sorry baby" Colby says getting fully dressed and walking over and kissing my cheek.

I smile and get out of bed and we decide to go for a walk on the beach, I can't believe we get to spend what? Two.. three weeks here? I forgot but it's gonna super fun, until I get homesick that is..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aight peepz, I know i havent been sticking to the upload days but I don't always have a computer to be on so I have to like say bye to that, plus I have different ideas for different stories at different times, so ya.... Hope you liked the chapter dont forget to vote and tell your friends about my book cause i'm almost at 1k reads! Ty all and I hope you have a good.. get ready for it... day/night/week/month/year/lightyear!