The Confusing And The Understanding

"Hey, I heard what happened, you okay?" Emily says as she sits at the foot of my bed "No" I say hitting my head with the pillow, my bangs getting messed up "Uh, you mind?" Colby says walking into my room "Yes" I say setting my pillow down and fixing my bangs "Uh..No, ill um, Bye" Emily says darting out the door.

"Listen, let me explain" Colby says sitting at the foot of the bed, i throw a teddy bear at Colby and he catches it "Hey, I mean I know you're mad and all but there is NO reason to resort to stuffed animal abuse" Colby says petting the teddy bear, I laugh "You're such a dork" I say sitting up, so glad I sprung for water proof mascara,  "Yep, and that's exactly why you love me" Colby says setting the bear down "Okay, so, get to talking, don't worry the stuffed animals can wait, the cushion will help the abuse" I say smiling.

"Okay, Sooo me and her have been friends for a little while now, I came to her house, she told me to sit down, and SHE kissed ME" he says putting his arms in the air "Promise, Boyfriends honor" Colby says smiling "Shut up and give me a kiss you mega dork" I say standing up and giving him a kiss "Okay, that's it" Sam says taking a photo, "I officially ship you, um....Got it! #SkyblyRock!" He says posting the picture.