Home Sweet...NICK?!

Skylar's POV

We pull out of the group hug, that week seemed to go by so quickly, his family is amazing, as expected, his brother was super nice and if Colby wouldn't do something for me he'd make him, we hung out with a lot of his old friends so that was great, he's friends with a girl which I was totally unaware of, no but it's fine whatever, -_-. We get on the plane and sit, coach this time, sadly.

So, I like totally didn't sleep through the whole flight or anything, what? NO! YOU SLEPT THROUGH THE FLIGHT! Okay fine! Whatever...Shut up. I walk off the plane holding my luggage and Colby has his. We look around and I see Bailey, I run over and pick her up hugging her and spinning around making her squeal, I set her down and laugh a little "HI!" I cheer "Sup." She says all calm, I give her a look and she smiles "Hii! OMG BECKY! BECKY! DID YOU HEAR WHAT AMY DID?! OMG, LIKE OMG." She says in the most basic voice she can manage, I laugh "Better!" I say and look around "Where's everyone else?" I ask "Uh, back home." She says and looks at Colby "Speaking of home, I was thinking that we should move, I found this really cool house nearby." I say smiling, Bailey nods and we walk out and get in the car.

We get home a few minutes later and I hop out the car and walk in, I put my arms out and no one comes up, I turn around and see Bailey and Colby whispering to one another "What? Whats going on?" I ask "Nothing." Bailey answers and I walk in, I walk into the living room and set my bags down, I look up and see Nick "What the hell is IT doing here?!" I ask angrily "Oh, someones bitter." Nick says smirking at me, I look back and don't see Colby or Bailey "What the hell is going on..." I ask, Nick starts walking closer and closer to me and I look up at him, he leans in and we kiss.

Suddenly I jump awake and see Colby sitting next to me on the plane "You okay? Nightmare?" He asks "I'm fine, and uh, yea." I say, but last time I checked nightmares were supposed to be bad, I actually, maybe, kinda, sorta, possibly... Like the kiss? I don't know, I know it's bad but ever since we've visited Colby's family I haven't been able to get Nick off my mind. I stand up and get off the plane and see everyone run up to me, in no time i'm in a group hug, i try to smile but i'm still freaking out about the dream.

Savannah notices my expression and pulls me away "Is something wrong?" She asks "I had a dream and uh.. Basically..." I say "Spit it out Sky." She says "Nevermind." I say and walk back to the group and we begin walking out to the car, i get infront and Rachel is driving "We have two surprises for you when we get home, Colby already knows about them." Bailey says, I nod and smile.

We make it to the house and I look to Bailey "Living room." She says and I nod walking into the living room.

I turn around "Now for the other surprise?" I ask, she hands me a siberian husky pup and I smile widely, I turn around and see Nick standing there "WHAT THE FUCK! NO! NO! Whys he even here?!" I scream "Skylar, Nick is your-"

-----------------------
IM SORRY IT HAD TO END THIS WAY, WITH THE CLIFFHANGER AND ALL, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?!

Skylynn:Oh god no 0-0

PLEASE?! I'll GIVE YOU A...

SASH -pic of Nash Grief and Ariana Grande together-

All inside jokes, I'll explain if youd like just comment asking wtf i meant, but for now

Bye, Bye! Kisses!💃😘❤️