First Day Back Together

Skylar's POV

I wake up, i'm cuddled up next to Colby, I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek before getting up, I grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom to get dressed, i'm wearing a black shirt with the superman logo and so red skinny jeans with some black shoes (AKA outfit numbah 3)

I get dressed and walk out the bathroom, a bunch of my old friends are in town and we're gonna hang out, well, us and our boyfriends, so me and Colby, Savannah and Sam, Skylynn and Brandon, Bree and Reed, Savannah set them up like last week and they hit it off, and then there is last, but certainly not least! Liv! shes really deep and her boyfriend Devin, Devin and Liv went on a double date with Reed and Bree.

I feel arms around my waist and look up and see Colby smiling down at me, i smile back up at him, i turn so im facing him and stand on my tippy toes to give him a kiss "No PDA!" Reed says walking past, i laugh and pull way "Well go get dressed Colby we are going to the park with some old friends of mine" I say walking towards the room and taking my phone off the charger "Okay" Colby responds and goes to get dressed.

I don't have any texts, I look through instagram and see Colbys phone, no i will not be that weird girlfriend who never trusts her boyfriend, but to be fair, hes never really given me a reason to trust him, it takes two seconds to say I Love You and a lifetime to prove it.

Colby walks in the room and picks up his phone, he smirks at me and i set down my phone "What?" I ask, obviously confused "You didn't search through my phone, you trust me" Colby responds, obviously proud of himself, i roll my eyes "Yea don't break it this time" I say standing up "Is everyone ready to go?" I ask, Colby nods, I grab my phone, i walk downstairs and see everyone sitting at the table waiting for us "Well then...lets go!" I say walking out the door everyone following.

I get in the car and we begin driving to the cafe where we're gonna eat lunch then go to the park and just hang out.

---

We make it to the cafe and walk in, Liv is wearing a white shirt with a drawing of lips and grey skinny jeans and black sandels (AKA outfit 2) Bree was wearing a pink minny mouse shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with some black tenni shoes (AKA  outfit 1) sskylynn is wearing a gray sweater pink skinny jeans and white shoes (aka outfit 4) and savannah is wearing a black shirt that says come at me bro in blue and white skinny jeans and black tenni shoes.

I smile and give all of them hugs, including their boyfriends, i'm not trying to be a slut or anything its just me being nice, we sit down at our table and order, we start catching up and Savannah is suprised that me and Colby are together again, i nod "Well, what made you two wanna get back together?" Skylynn asks "Id rather not talk about it" I say looking over at Colby.

He smiles and squeezes my hand, the waitress arrives with out drinks and hands them out to us, I take a bite of my cookie  and Colby steals it i look at him and pout and he laughs "Bish i'm payin for it" Colby says, i nod in agreement as he finishes of MY cookie "So, hows it been Bree?" I ask looking at her smiling at Reed, she looks over at me and continues smiling "Its been good, just finishing up college, i became a youtuber" Bree says , i nod, seems like shes been having a good life.

Colby puts his arm around me and puts his head on my shoulder, he wants something "What do you want?" I ask looking over at him, he smirks "You should go buy me a milkshake" Colby says moving a piece of hair of my face, i stand up and walk to the counter "Hello mam, what would you like?" The woman a the counter says smiling "One chocolate milkshake please" I say smiling and taking my wallet out "Large or small?" The woman asks "Large please" I say, the woman nods and goes back to get the milkshake, she walks over with the milkshake and it has whip cream with a cherry on it "That will be nine dollars and twent three cents please" The woman says with a smile.

I hand her the money and grab the milkshake taking a sip the whole way there, i sit down and hand him the milkshake "You drank meh milkshake" Colby says pouting "I payed for it, plus its a large so yea" I say taking out my phone, i look through instagram and sigh turning my phone off "Ready for the park?" I ask, everyone nods and we stand up, we walk to the park cause its like right next to the park.

We run across the rode to the park when we notice there are no cars, we begin swinging and going crazy, every little kid there looks at us like were crazy and we just ignore them, Colby starts twerking on the playset and i laugh while taking a video "TODDLERS GETTIN TURNT!" I say laughing and trying to keep the camera steady, Colby bends over in laughter and slides down and goes next to me, i turn off the camera and look up to where he is, a little girl was copying his actions and twerking on the playset, me and Colby start laughing and the mother marches over angrily yelling at her child to come down.

The child comes down and the mother spanks the child, me and Colby just stare "You two! you encouraged her to do this didnt you! teenagers today! terrible!" The mother rants "Actually no we-" I say before getting cut off "Dont talk back to me" The lady rants on and on "OKAY! not to be disrespectful, but, IM A GROWN ASS WOMAN I DO WHAT I PLEASE BITCH! GET OFF MY DAMN BACK ITS YOUR KID AND YOUR SLUTTY ASS PROBABLY DID THAT INFRONT OF HER AND MADE HER DO THAT CAUSE WHEN WE WERE 'GOOFING AROUND' SHE WAS NOWHERE NEAR US!  SO GET YO RATCHET ASS AWAY!" I say sassily, i grab Colbys hand and walk away, i'm tired of getting walked all over, i am not no damn welcome mat.

Me and Colby continue to play around, we all decide to go to walmart and just look around, plus its right next to the park, this is literally where everything is, there is a chipotle across the way, another park that got shut down cause a bunch of pervs hung out there, although all the pervs just go to the other park, we make it to walmart and walk in, we start running down aisles, i throw a stuffed animal over a shelf Colby catches it and throws it back, we meet up in the next aisle and walk side by side.

Some girls walk past us with starbucks "Those two need to grow up" One of the teenage girls says walking past us and slightly pointing, the other nods and takes a sip of her starbucks, me and Colby turn around and walk beside them all sassy like "Oh, were basic bitches that judge other peoples lives instead of fixing our own" I say pretending to chew gum "Oh, its okay cause they dont have feelings, right?" Colby says "Right! *gasp* we should go slap orphans and throw random shit at poor people!" i say twirling my hair "LETS GO!" Colby says as we skip away, they looked offended and we smirk.

They deserved it, we walk into the toy aisle and smile at a little kid looking around, Colby crouches down and hands her an hundred dollar bill, the woman who i am guessing is the childs mother looks down "Oh did she take that? i'm sorry" The mother says looking at us, Colby stands up "Nope i gave it to her" Colby says smiling "Oh, you didn't have to do that, really" The mom says holding a hand up to her heart "It's fine, have a good day mam" Colby says walking with me down the aisle, i smile.

Hopefully this time, Colby wouldn't ruin it.