Six

I have always hated people who see me as an option in their life, like they try to use me to achieve a particular goal, for themselves. It had always been too disgusting for me to think that way. I tried my hardest during all the situations I've been through to avoid that kind of people, and I've always tried to distinguish them from just the look in their eyes.

But, when I get lost staring at his confused looks, fascinating colors of his eyes and even the depth of them, I see something else but I don't know what that is.

I was still chocked and lying on the couch with too many thoughts going on my head about the random dude who is (really) my uncle's partner. It's weird but shocking. My mind isn't able to realize what I had just heard from my aunt. Too many surprises these days, really. If keeps going like this, I will end up wishing to go back to rehab.

"Get your lazy ass up and bring me this list of ingredients from the nearest super-market," I don't know who's lazy anymore? Isn't she the one supposed to do that. I don't even bloody know where this nearest super market does exist. "I'm making you a cake, sweetie.. y'know since you've been in a rehab for two years and now you're finally out!" Her sarcasm just kills me.

"Yes, of course." I try my hardest to avoid any conversation with my aunt, I can't bear communicating with her, it feels like ages when I do; yeah, sounds weird but that's just how it had always been for me with my aunt.

All of my family members, actually (well, that's besides my parents of course). Sometimes I just don't feel like belonging to this family, some of them even became strangers. I'd be walking in an empty street (comfortably and in complete good mood) and I wouldn't recognize them.

I wore my coat since it was too late and and it was starting to get a little bit chilly out there (my aunt always does some things in the perfect timing)

I asked a bakery just across the house for the nearest super market, and thank God, it's only two steps away from here. I searched for it as hurriedly as I can.

On my way to the biscuits section, I saw a familiar figure standing with three guys and another blonde girl. Tessa?

Maybe.

I stepped forward so that I make sure it's really her but unexpectedly, she turns around with her mouth wide open but then after a few moments, that shocking look turns into a small smile.

"Rose! Hey! What.. umm.. what are you doing her at 9pm?" she asks bewilderedly.

"Well, it was my aunt who sent me.. she wants to make a cake.. so yeah," I laugh a my own words. Then, Tessa and the other group with her laugh too.

Who are those guys by the way?

"Cake at 9pm?" she bursts into laughter.

"Yes." I answer coldly.

Tessa is back to 'normal' again before she tries to introduce me to her friends.

So they're called Rachel, Harry, Tommy and Alex.

"So what are you guys exactly doing here?" I try to break the awkward silence.

"uh... actually we were in a party at Rachel's so we needed more chips and some drinks y'know since there are a lot of people." Harry (the dude who has unbelievably a gorgeous skin color) answers my question.

"Yeah, I see." I cross my arms and look down trying to avoid these kind of conversations about parties. I've always hated high school parties. Indeed, I've never been in a high school party.

"Wanna come?" Rachel asks.

I stare at her, confused. No, of fucking course, no. I have a shit load of homework to do. Plus, if my aunt know, she'll murder me and joins her brother in jail.

"I'd love to! But I can't, I really ca-," she interrupts me by saying "Come on, Rose! Please!"

The whole walk in the super market, they were all begging me to come with them, they didn't let me even say no. Tessa said she'd explain the situation to my aunt. So, finally, I had to accept their offer.

I texted my aunt telling her I met my friend and was going to study with her the whole night at her house since we both had some issues understanding a few parts of the lessons (yes, you can call me a professional liar).

Even if she sounded convinced on the phone, I knew I had to listen to a one or two hours lecture when I come back home.

We drove to Rachel's (silently) heading to the party. And yes I was going to a high school party. First of all, I was wearing shitty clothes. Secondly, this was literally the first time I'm trying something like this so it had to be completely weird for me.

Well, let's see where this shit leads me.

___________________________________________________

THIS TURNED OUT TO BE EVEN SHORTER. SHIT. WELL THANK YOU FOR 900 READS IT REALLY MEANS A LOOOOT TO ME BC THIS DOESN'T EVEN SOUND SO INTERESTING TO MEH. AND SORRY THE SCHOOL RULES CHANGED THIS YEAR AND I HAVE NOOO TIME ANYMORE DUUUUH. ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE VOTE IF U LIKE. <33