Ten

I woke up the morning with a burning headache, I was lying in my bed. How he fuck did I even get here? I remember the last thing that happened yesterday was when I got too drunk and almost passed out.. Ow! Shit, I passed out because of drinking too much. What the heck happened to my brain? I shouldn't let myself drink I-don't-even-remember-how-much shots of Vodka.

Someone suddenly knocks at my bedroom door and I say a "Yes?" sleepily, still so exhausted from the headache I woke up with.

"What the hell, mate? What made you drink so much last night that I had to carry you on my shoulder with Rose to your house!"

I can feel the sudden fast beat of my heart when he said her name; the thing I have with Rose is just getting weirder day after day and I can't help it but screw this shit, I don't need more problems to think about.

"Wait, what? You and Rose carried me to my house?" I tell Sam as I get up from my sleeping position.

"Yeah.. She was out when I was gonna take a taxi and she offered some help and of course I had to accept when she told me she became a close friend of yours. Really? Dude I didn't know you started meeting girls, you introverted weirdo," Of course, I was expecting this from Sam, this is always his kind of questions, he should know every little stupid detail going on in my life, why the fuck does he even care? "I wasn't gonna ask, but y'know since she looked pretty-" He gives me a wink. Okay, that's enough talking about Rose.

"Seriously? Now shut the fuck up and go bring me that shirt over there and you can leave, I'll be down in 5 minutes once I get dressed." I change the subject and try to send him out, my head is honestly burning, I don't even wanna talk with anyone.

___________

Rose

"Oh, please, Tessa! I went to the party with you, now you should do this for me. Come on." I beg Tessa but she seems like she isn't going to accept my offer. Shit I have to make her go to the goddamn date.

Yesterday when Sam (Luke's best mate, obviously) asked me about her during the drive to Luke's house, he looked like he can give anything to have dinner with Tessa and I don't know why but I wanted to help him. Life is about serving others, right? So I literally just had to do this but then, it looks like Tessa will never accept this.

"Look, the guy had been begging me and bothering me for like four years, he didn't yet bored yet. What kind of person is he? I don't know.. I really .. I can't feel anything like comfort .. actually I feel nothing but emptiness when I'm talking to him!"

"You look like you're mad about him."

She rolls her eyes sarcastically but I can tell she sure as hiding something, that's so evident; a six year old kid can tell so. " What? No. I'm just stressed about the exam I'm taking next class."

"Yeah. I believe you." The school cafeteria became so full of students the last three minutes and there is so much noise. It's fucking bothering.

There's a long silence before Tessa looks at me straight into my eyes as she states, "Whatever, I'm not going on that boring date with Sam, he's a creep. Seriously."

"You're so arrogant Tessa, I didn't know you're like these kind of people, it's disgusting, really."

"What the actual heck? Sure as fuck I am not." She shouts a little bit louder. Actually, it's hilarious, seeing her angry.

"Well, simply, you should try to go on that date him if you wanna prove me wrong and stop judging people." I say calmly.

She stays silent for over one minute after she decides to tell me her opinion about my idea, "I will." She says honestly.

Hah! I'm an expert at this stuff. Seeing her with Sam in a date would be pretty cute, I'm so exited for that.

"Be ready tomorrow night at 7pm, he'll pick you up!" I give her a wink.

She bursts into laughter and we get up from our seats in the cafeteria when the bell rings. We take our separate ways to different classes.

I walk the hallway towards my locker but I freeze when suddenly when Nicholas appears in front of me from nowhere.

_____________________________________________________

THIS CHAPTER ISNT TOO INTERESTING BUT DUUUH I HAVE EXAMS AGAIN UGH AND OMG IM READING AN AMAZING FICTION ON WATTPAD CALLED TROUBLED. ITS AWESOME. REALLY. 

xoxo