Delightful chaos.

This book is a work of fiction, no resemblance to actual persons.

You can find some paragraphs about cutting, self harm and using drugs but I don't encourage any of these thoughts.

You will find some mistakes, my English isn't that good. Also, the first chapters might be kind of boring but I promise I will fix it in the next chapters because this is the first fiction I've ever wrote.. So, pleaaase guys give it a chance :DD (it took me so much courage to publish this fiction )

And, thank you so much for choosing to read my story :) !

Copyright © EllaTurner70 2014

_______________________________________________________________________

The demons in my head will consume the rest of me, I can't control my thoughts. I can't accept my reality - I'm constantly in a war with myself.

Days felt like months in the terrible rehab. I couldn't escape my body, but I could escape my thoughts from this awful place to my own peaceful imaginary world. Since my parents died, I no longer felt right.

Have you ever seen hell? I've seen it, and it looked like reality for me. I was filled with a certain kind of fear; it was the hopeless kind, the kind that you think will just never go away.

But the second I couldn't hold on, the moment I was ready to give up, and when I told myself that it's never going to get any better than this; he suddenly came . And I just couldn't help but let him in.

He isn't like most humans; he's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in his eyes, understand it from his actions, and smell it in his words. Everything about him is chaotically captivating. A beautiful mess.