Eight

It was almost the best night I've ever had in a long time. I didn't laugh and enjoy this life as much as I did tonight. All the pain seemed to wash away, everything seemed so much better, the demons living in my head were dead. Just tonight that I had truly understood the meaning of freedom; being free was something like getting rid of all the annoying thoughts in my head. And I felt incredibly great when I realized that I was (mentally) free of every little irritating thing that was making me lose control every single day.

Luke and I were sitting in the sofa next to the television. A squad of high-school students were staring at us all the goddamn time, and maybe they were even making jokes about us but that doesn't matter as long as I'm drunk.

"How did you know my name?" Luke interrupts me from watching the group of bastards in front of us.

I'm not really sure if I should tell him. There's something that has been bothering me all the time since I knew about the fact that Luke was my uncle's partner in killing people.

Bloody killing people.

The thing, is, that even if he was a murderer, I can't feel enough madness and anger towards him and I utterly hate it.

But why am I trying to hide the fact that I know who he really is from him? Time to tell him every freaking detail I know about his past.

"I need to talk to you for a second. Outside." He was bursting in laughter before my serious face freaks him out. We got out of the burning noise in the room to the peaceful and quite silence in the backyard.

The curiosity in Luke's face was clear as hell, and I can tell from those fascinating eyes... "no more compliments for the murderer in front of you, Rose!" I yell at myself from inside.

I can't keep getting lost staring at his eyes. Not anymore.

"What is it, Rose?" He laughs sarcastically, he seems so drunk and vulnerable. "Why did you bring us here? We planned for this night to be perfect and just drink cool drinks huh?" He talks imperceptibly.

I rushed towards him and tried my best to avoid the Vodka's effects on me, so that I make things clearer for him.

I rushed forward and the words just came out of my mouth like, "You're a hypocrite, Luke, you're a bad living creature," He seemed shocked. Well, I was shocked from my honest words too.

Okay, I decided to just don't let him get confused and bewildered by me.

"I don't want you to get me wrong. But who do you keep talking to me, and for God's sake you know I'm from the Wilson's while you've been the-nowadays-famous-serial-killer 's partner? How fucking dare you? I'm seriously so sick of this bullshit,"

I breakdown again and for the second time today, tears stream down my face. But it feels good, because I didn't cry and just let it all out since such a long time. I was done with showing my weakness to everyone. But then here I am, not able to control myself, once again.

"Why do you all think I'm like my uncle?" I continue taking a deep breath from the blistering tears rushing unstoppably.

"I...," I wanted to continue yelling angrily at him but I couldn't when I saw tears on his face, too.

The fascinatingly unknown color of his eyes... and tears.

His hair was all a mess and his face became all red while tears were making his glorious eyes shine.

No compliments, Rose. I try to control myself.

I rushed towards him to speak but then I felt something stopping. And fuck, how this bothers me so bad.

He kept looking right ahead at me and with a weak and vulnerable voice. He said, "no, you are not like them, Rose, fucking not. And that's what makes me talk to you even if I don't plan to."

He unexpectedly rushed toward me and let his arms around me and it was a tight hug.

_____________________________________

OOPS SO SHORT :/ WELL I GUESS THIS IS WHAT IT'S GONNA BE LIKE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY BUT THEN, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CHAPTERS :)