Three

Once my aunt finished her shouting, I got up from my bed and walked in the hallway to the bathroom washing my face. I tried to pick up something looking good on me, since it's been a long time since I had this opportunity to pick whatever I want; that's because the rehab I was in gave us uniforms. I tried to wear something casual so I had to pick some sky high jeans and my white sweater since it was already starting to get a little chilly during November in Sheffield.

After letting my hair down in its usual brown curls, I decided to eat breakfast in the kitchen (alone) but since I'm (too much) excited (yet nervous) for my first day at school. I really had no appetite to eat.

My aunt said she would drive me to school every morning then head out to her work, and (of course) pick me up again at 6pm.

"Good morning dear!" I was interrupted from staring at the pouring rain outside and turned to face Sarah (my aunt), she was wearing (as every bleeding day) a shirt and jeans with her black coat. I faked a smile and rushed through the hallway and stepped outside. Sitting quickly in the passenger seat, I couldn't help but ask about my sister Lauren - even if she didn't come up check on me for like six months but still, she's my little sister who I should always take care of.

"Where is Lauren? Why do you always deny my question when I ask you? I'm not going to school until you answer me now."

She turned on the igniter but then turned it off after hearing my question. She swallowed and nodded and then after a few moments, she turned back to face me. There's some surprising news coming, I presume.

"Lauren had an accident, Rose. She's in coma right now. I'm sorry for not telling you. I couldn't tell you because.. you know the things you've been through aren't that easy to get over so I thought I would just make the situation even- "

"Shut up! I don't know what kind of creature you are anymore, really!"

I felt anger and madness and guilt and blame (too many emotions, really) rushing through me and making me feel the pain right in my chest. I have no idea how I'm going to talk to my sister (well besides she's in coma), I must've been there for her even if she wouldn't remember it, but at least for my parents.

After my parent's (choking) death, we promised each other, that whatever happens, we should be supporting each other. But this world, this silly cruel world, has way too many terrible people living on it.

"fuck this shit, I'm taking the bus!" I couldn't stare at her or dare to talk to her for even one more second so I had to take the bus.

After bloody 20 minutes of waiting for the bus, I was finally in school at 8:45 am, so late, damn.

I couldn't see any students in my way to the director's office, well that just proves how late I'm, everyone was in class.

I asked (maybe) a teacher who showed me the way to his office. When I was in front of the wooden door, I knocked twice until I heard a deep voice saying "come in."

I entered the room and was greeted by Mr. Leghorn who complained about how late I am and gave me a "good" lecture. After the fight I had with my aunt the morning, I had to listen to his lecture too. What a great morning to start the day!

He leaded me to my class, and introduced me to the teacher who was in class. I took a seat in the back of the classroom, and for sure, I had to avoid the weird glances everyone was giving me. My uncle is pretty famous (in a bad way) that's why they were all staring strangely at me. I didn't realize that I actually thought about my uncle, the fucking serial killer. I tried to push away those negative thoughts by trying to focus during the lesson. I had decided to work my hardest this year so that I can catch up a little bit what I had missed the couple last years.

* * * *

After four hours of English and Physics classes, it was lunch time and I rushed to the cafeteria, bought me a slice of pizza (which is freaking expensive and I thought I would never buy it again) to eat and sat on a small (circle-shaped) table. I was wondering if I should make friends, really. It was quite horrible; the fact that everyone was sitting with their squad and I was alone. I really did have to make some friends but how? I lacked that stuff. Spending two of my teenage years is why I became this much introverted. There wasn't many people my age, so Eva was the closest one to my age. Even though, just in the last day to me in there, I found that one guy who looked exactly as old as me, but indeed, he was such a weirdo.

Seriously, I need to control my thoughts, and stop being negative. I've already got out of that terrible place yet I'm thinking about it.

After a few moments, I finished eating and decided I would just wait in the common room until class starts again.

On my way, suddenly and unexpectedly, I saw Nicholas.

I'm not really sure if I can spend more time in this school, not anymore.

___________________________________________________

Hey ! :) Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter ;) please ! Also, just wanted to remind you that soon, nothing will be the same. Just after some chapters, everything will be changing and you'll figure out Rose's story!! :D Thanks for reading sooo much !! :D