Capítulo 5

At the sound of shooting, Sam held his hand on the chair and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was surprise to see Steve in front of the girl, with his shield protecting her, her brother and her mother.

N: The idea of being discreet, Steve don't get the reference.

While Natasha spoke, other men began shooting at Steve, while others further away were running toward him.

Sam was already running to help Steve, who ordered the woman to run with their children and find shelter.

Steve grabbed the wrist of one of the men and used it as a support to kick the other guy. He kicked the man's head and punched the other with his shield.

A little farther, Steve could see Crossbones, coming out of a van, accompanied by two thugs.

Crossbones looked directly at Steve, as if he were waiting for him to appear in that village.

While Steve stopped to watch Crossbones, another henchman had achieved and had the gun pointed at the head of Steve. The man pulled the trigger.

The bullet came out and hit Bucky's metal arm and ricocheted into another henchman. Steve looked back and saw that Bucky just saved his life.

S: Just like old times, huh?

B: Just like old times.

Bucky smiled and punched other man.

Suddenly about 35 men, who appeared to be mere sellers, pulled out guns and surrounded Steve, Bucky and Sam.

Natasha was still sitting at the coffee shop, she took a sip of her tea quietly and put the cup on the saucer.

N: Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a mess, boys.

Crossbones approached them and ordered the thugs to wait.

CB: Well, well. Captain America...What a surprise and you brought your little bird together...

Falcon looked angry at Crossbones.

OC: And look that... Winter Soldier is back and at his side. You got your Bucky back. Did you miss him? Too bad that he will miss you, when I finally kill you.

S: Do your best.

Crossed Bones just smiled. He raised his hand and all the goons started firing, while Steve chased Crossbones, he protected himself from the shots with the shield.

Bucky and Sam ran for cover and fired back.

Natasha took another sip of her tea. She got up, and saw a guy with a motorcycle. She approached him.

N: How much do you want for your bike?

- What?

N: Is it enough? Natasha took a pack with $100 bills.

The guy gasped and handled the bike to Natasha.

Natasha went up on the bike, shook her head to remove hair from her face and then she accelerated toward the thugs that were surrounding Sam and Bucky. She easily deflected the shots coming toward her.

She pulled the pistol she had in her boot and starts shooting, each shot was accurate and hit all her targets. It was enough to free Sam and Bucky so they could fight as equals.

Sam: Oh just now, Natasha? Really??? Was your tea that good?

N: Yes, delicious. And you're welcome.