The End - Part 1

Steve didn't understand what was happening to Natasha, he called the nurse who also insisted that Natasha should stay with the baby in her lap, and breastfeed her because this time Natasha could. Natasha refused and she barely spoke to Steve.

When Cho arrived at the hospital, the nurse told her about the situation, then Cho called Steve in her office and explained to Steve about postpartum depression and that Natasha was going through it and she shouldn't be alone with the baby and not even with James.

S: She loves James.

Cho: And she loves the baby too, but these feelings are blocked. She can hurt the two in a moment of rage, she can even hurt herself too. Don't let her stressed and do not press her to stay with the children. She will have to do therapy and you have to help her and the children. She will really needs you and you have to be strong.

S: You mean she might try to kill herself?

Cho made positive with her head. Steve rubbed his forehead and knew it would be very difficult to deal with a depressive Natasha, and James will want to stay his mom and the baby is so little and have to be without her mother.

On the next day, Sam helped Steve to take Natasha and the baby home. Steve decided he would spend a few days in Natasha's apartment, since the space for the baby was in her room.

Natasha entered the apartment and James ran and hugged her waist. Hill was taking care of him and Torunn.

J: Mom, Mom.

Natasha looked at James and felt her eyes filling with tears, she looked at Steve who was pushing the baby's stroller. He handled the stroller to Sam and went to James and held him.

S: James, your mom is tired. Later you talk to her.

James watched Natasha, not understanding why she didn't speak to him. Natasha went to the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

Hill and Sam helped Steve till the end of the day. Natasha slept all the time. The baby was asleep in the crib in the bedroom with her.

T: I want my milk.

H: Steve, I have to go, she needs to sleep.

S: All right, Hill. Thank you very much.

Sam: I'll take them home. Do you want me to come back here, after?

S: No, you can go home, Sam. If I need you, I'll call.

H: Please do.

Hill and Sam went away with Torunn.

Steve walked in James's room and he was sleeping on the carpet. Steve put him on the bed and went back to the living room to prepare the couch to sleep, he wasn't sure if Natasha's depression and rejection hit him as well.

The baby woke up in the middle of the night, Natasha woke up and looked at her crying in the crib and frowned, confused.

Steve took some time to wake up because he was exhausted and when he wake, the baby was already crying out loud in despair. He entered the bedroom and saw Natasha sitting on bed and doing nothing to calm her.

N: Please make her stop.

S: She's hungry. Just that.

Natasha laid on bed again. Steve left the room with her and gave her a bottle, he changed her diaper, but the baby was still crying, he spent hours trying to calm her down and when she finally slept again, Steve took her back to Nat's bedroom and put the baby in the crib. Natasha was still awake, she looked at Steve.